4.0 out of 5 stars Runs small
For those unfamiliar with Wonderbra, the BAND runs small. I would suggest going up 2 inches than you normally wear in bras. As long as you order the correct size, it is a good every day bra.
Published on July 31, 2011 by Veronica Brooks

3.0 out of 5 stars Not true to size
I recently purchased several bras from different manufacturers and the wonder bra is not true to size. IT RUNS SMALL! Can not wear with everything BUT gives incredible cleavage to a 36D.
Published 11 months ago by bbunny

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs small, July 31, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars It's great, November 30, 2011
The bra is a little lower cut than I had expected for a push-up but it's still great. You don't have to re-adjust it every 5 minutes like you have to with some bras. It stays in place and give you support that you need. I would definitely recommend it for those of us who aren't very blessed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yay! Perfect!, March 9, 2012
Im a 32 A and this bra is so perfect! Iv never had such a perfect bra! Great seller too! Got here on time(: perfect for not large wemon as well as larger! Will give you what you want and its SO comfy!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not true to size, September 13, 2013
This review is from: Wonderbra Women's Wonderbra Statement Makers Push Up (Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice push up, perf for low cut tops, April 2, 2013
I like this push-up because it's low cut and works well w/v-neck sweaters and tops. I'm a 34B and it def gives some oomph. I don't like my bras too tight, so I am getting a little spillage when I bend forward. Just need to watch that! The color I got is the blue wash denim. Do not expect this to really look like jeans. It's a shiny pattern that "sort" of looks vaguely like the weave of denim. They could've done better, but no biggy. FYI - the inside of this bra is HOT PINK!

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyday Bra, February 19, 2013
I love this bra for everyday wear. The padding is not too much, just a basic comfotable t-shirt bra. However, the cut is pretty low. If you want more push (padding) try to the wonderbra gel seamless satin bra. They both good and comfortable, great prices as well here on amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bra, January 1, 2013
It's a good quality bra. The only thing I didn't like it was a little small. I have the same size for all of my bras and they all fit better than this one. So you might want to consider getting a bigger size.

3.0 out of 5 stars No Coverage!, July 25, 2012
The bra looks so different on me than the picture , it provides no coverage what so ever , less than a medi.. the material is good and the size is right..

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and squishy, April 28, 2013
I will do my best to provide you with the description of the bra. It's very true to size, it's extremely comfortable and the padding in the bra is NOT STIFF it's very squishy. Amazon does not provide more than just the front view of the bra, I bought the NUDE bra and it was hot pink on the inside. This is NOT the bra to get if your looking for an ADDITIONAL cup size. The padding in the bra is roughly a cm "thick" (perhaps a SMIDGE thicker) at the bottom of the bra along the wire. I've read reviews about going up a size.... I do not believe you should, the bra does not seem to run small. Also the deep cut; love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable--good support, March 31, 2014
Smart Shopper (Melrose Park IL) - See all my reviews
I've purchased this model before, it always fits well and is so very comfortable. As other reviewers have said, not too much padding, just enough for a little lift at the side/bottom of the cup--where it's needed. I also like the fit because the cups are spaced a little further apart, which works with my build.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›