Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Wonders of Nature (Little Golden Book)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Format: Hardcover|Change

on December 19, 2010
This book goes through the neat things about bugs, ocean life, and more! My 2.5 yr old loves it!
on August 5, 2010
I grew up with the Golden Books and I still have many of them. Many just wore out...I am the eldest of six, and back in the day, we shared our books (instead of having our own copy). I am now recreating the library I enjoyed as a child.

Eloise Wilkin has illustrated many Golden Books over the years. The innocence in her watercolors give a magical feel to her books. The Wonders of Nature is one children love to look at again and again.
on December 10, 2014
There's nothing like a Little Golden book illustrated with the beautiful children of Eloise Wilkins. This combined her lovely drawings with simple explanations of the delights of nature. Homeschoolers will enjoy it as something for the little ones to read/look at while Mom or Dad does Science with the older ones. Adults will enjoy just sitting and relishing the book with their children/grandchildren/visitors. A wonderful gift for family, friends or the church library.
on March 17, 2014
I grew up on many of the Little Golden Books, so I have a bias. I find vintage Little Golden Books kinder in character, more pleasing to the eye & less abrasive in word than many children's books of today.
on August 20, 2011
This book is a timeless classic for small children. It beautifully supports a child's awe and love for the natural world while marveling at biodiversity, demonstrating cultural diversity, and speaking directly to the reader as it is found to be in second person in the end
on October 26, 2014
What a beautiful book. It illustrates children learning about different woodland creatures. My daughter loved reading this book and learning about animals and different things found in nature. Really beautiful pictures and a great book for children to read!
on September 16, 2014
An adorable little golden book that has stood the test of time due to its beautiful illustrations. My son loves to look at all the plants and animals. One of the few non-fiction little golden books.
on October 8, 2015
Obviously these little golden books classics speak for themselves... The same stories my parents read to me, same great illustrations... i bought several Of these books to tear the pages out and make a bunting for a book themed baby shower
on March 11, 2011
I love Eloise Wilkin...her art is a throwback to my childhood. A few years ago I looked for some of her books on Amazon, and couldn't find any. I'm so happy to find some now.
on September 14, 2013
I bought this for my granddaughter because she loved the copy I have (which is on loan). I hate that someone wrote in the inside cover but understand. The book looks like it was never opened. Old is some times good. She probably won't care anyway! She loves the book.