Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Wonderworld Hexi Twist Squeeze Toy
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on December 3, 2010
I got this when my son was about 4 months old. He's 9 months now, and still likes it because it's nice to rattle, twist, and bite it. I just keep it in the diaper bag to give him when we're out-- whenever he needs a brief fun distraction. No, it's not something that will captivate a kid all day long, but it does buy us a few minutes of calm at a restaurant or getting through the cash register at the grocery store without him acting squirrely. He also likes to play with this in the car.
on November 4, 2013
Not my child's favorite, but he still likes it very much. Makes nice rattling sounds, can pull apart slightly due to elastic, is durable I dont' fear it breaking, is brightly colored. Cute, easy to grasp for little hands!
on February 5, 2013
My daughter really seems to like this toy. It is well-made and colorful, and make the perfect loud noises when banged against another object. None of the color has yet to fade, as she loves chewing on it, as she works her teeth out.
on August 25, 2013
My baby loved it from the first moment. Ideal to parents that doesn`t want to just give plastic toys. I was afraid to give this to her, because it is made of wood, but this toy is very safe! Recommend to all parents.
on May 2, 2013
Great quality - does not look like paint will be able to chip (a semi-common problem I have with wooden toys). Not heavy at all like one reviewer said...yeah your kid might hit themselves inthe head once in a while....but that happens with plastic toys, too - and in my opinion causes just as much of a fuss. Wood is not super soft, so I would imagine it should hold up to teething farily well (this is for baby #3 due in July...our others are too old to test it out for me at 3 and 19 months). Love the colors - exactly as pictured. Does NOT look like a child could pinch their fingers inthe toy...one reviewer mentioned being concerned about that...I don't think it's possible.
on November 14, 2012
I only buy wood toys, for various reasons, but mostly because I prefer their look and feel to plastic and when they get beat up instead of looking like junk they just look "vintage."
This is one of my favorites because its aesthetically appealing to both me and my 9 month old (who has been enjoying it since 6 months old). It's very smooth, has nice colors, and makes a very pleasent clacking noise that isn't to loud and is t annoying in anyway. In fact, I find myself rattling it just to enjoy the sound :)
I grab this toy almost every time we get in the car and my daughter will rattle and giggle while we drive.
Definitely worth the money, and I would buy it again if we somehow lost it.
on January 18, 2013
I bought this when the baby was 2 months not realistic but by 3 months she started to hold toys and became interested in this and now at 4 1/2 its one of her go-tos. It's not a light toy - it's wood and it sometimes makes her cry when she hits herself in the face with it but she gets over it pretty quickly and goes back to twirling and sucking on. I would suggest this toy for 4 months and older. Well made. Lovely colors. I was going to give 4 stars because of the weight of the toy but then realized I would have bought it anyways if I picked it up at a store and so I should and did give it 5 stars.
on February 1, 2012
MAYBE the baby will like it in the end?
1. It's really, really nice. Good quality and colours.
2. The rattling noise is pleasant.
3. Our baby keeps reaching for it. However, it is a bit too heavy for our 4-months old (even though he is quite strong).

5 stars for being a perfect durable toy.
Cheers.
on August 6, 2013
After losing the Haba trixx toy I decided to give this one a try (keep hoping the haba will turn up again). Colors are bright and the two free-floating wood pieces make a pleasant sound when shaken. My 5 month old's eyes get big when she sees it! Two weeks in and she still enjoys shaking it around and chewing the wooden ball segments. I don't think it is quite as satisfying for her teething gums as the trixx was, with its triangular points, but overall a good toy.
on March 18, 2013
My son is 5 months old and this is his favorite toy. He enjoys grabbing it with one or two hands, shaking it and especially chewing on it... which I am okay with because it is wood. When he is in the car seat and needs help falling asleep I shake this toy in front of him and it seems to help sooth him to sleep. This is a great toy for the price and would make a great gift... I strongly recommend it for 4 months and up.