5.0 out of 5 stars We Just Can't Stop Eating!!, February 7, 2013
This review is from: Wonka Pixy Stix, 3.2-Ounce Bags (Pack Of 12) (Grocery)
We can't get Pixy Stix here. My son and I have been looking high and low in the few countries we travelled over the last couple of months. Amazon seemed to be the answer to satisfy our craving for it.

Although we try our best in enjoying the sticks slowly, we have already consumed three bags within 2 days! Trust me, it takes a lot of effort in suppressing our urge to finish the entire carton of Pixy Stix.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap alternative to glucose tablets for people with diabetes, July 5, 2011
A. Clark (California, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wonka Pixy Stix, 3.2-Ounce Bags (Pack Of 12) (Grocery)
I learned a few years ago that DEXTROSE is virtually the same as GLUCOSE. Therefore, I started buying items like Smarties and Pixy Stix to treat low blood sugars. Pixy Stix are the best, as they are super easy to ingest (just tear off the top of each straw) and they taste WAY better than Smarties, but not good enough to tempt me to eat them for fun! I keep a few everywhere I am going to be (next to bed, in car, in purse, in office, etc), and just 2 of them head off the worst symptoms of low blood sugar. Anyone who has diabetes and has had to gnaw through expensive glucose tablets or unwrap and eat horrible tasting Smarties will know what I'm talking about!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice value, won't go stale any time soon, April 26, 2011
This review is from: Wonka Pixy Stix, 3.2-Ounce Bags (Pack Of 12) (Grocery)
I buy a lot of our candy at amazon through subscribe and save because in the long run it is cheaper. I rarely get a request to buy candy at the gas station because I can point out that there is already candy at home. I am careful about what candy I buy in bulk, because some candy you can't keep very long (chocolate for example) without it getting melted or stale. These Pixy Stix are perfect for our candy stash. Don't get me wrong, we do have fruits and veggies in the house too! You can't go wrong with Pixy Stix, most kids love them. As someone said earlier, they are great for stocking stuffers too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a Peter Pan Party!, September 10, 2011
D. Hardaway "dhardawa" (Louisville, KY United States) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Wonka Pixy Stix, 3.2-Ounce Bags (Pack Of 12) (Grocery)
My son wanted a Peter Pan birthday party. Unfortunately, they don't make Peter Pan party supplies anymore so I searched and searched for supplies, including items for gift bags. These were perfect! I printed a label with Tinkerbell and put a quote about pixie dust on it and they were the hit of the party. As for the actual candy, it was fresh, the bags were surprisingly large, and it met all my expectations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice variety, December 3, 2009
C. Tien (Waltham, MA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wonka Pixy Stix, 3.2-Ounce Bags (Pack Of 12) (Grocery)
Great way to buy candy for a birthday party or to fill favor bags. Kids never tire of flavored sugar and this comes with 4 different flavors. Will work great as stocking stuffers, too, during the holiday season.

4.0 out of 5 stars Duck Dynasty "Duck till Dawn" Oh yeah baby....it's an all nighter., February 27, 2014
Neil W. Fisk (Edmonton, Alberta Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wonka Pixy Stix, 3.2-Ounce Bags (Pack Of 12) (Grocery)
When I was kid, I never had these until now. The Wonka Bottle Caps were always popular after hockey practice in the late 70's, one I liked especially was Root Beer. After seeing the latest episode of Duck Dynasy watching Silus Roberson making a pixy stix cocktail with D.P, I was dying to try it!!. One Caution though, it feels more like a "downer" or a drug that makes you feel "mellow" or "bored" when taken with a caffine beverage. I have to admit, unlike sugar or caffine, there's no spike from a pixy stix cocktail like I first thought. Results may very, but your not likely to crash neither, but the cocktail may put your mind at ease, and lower your sex drive definitely. Much as I like caffine and sugar, I'll leave out the pretty colours of pixy in my glass. It's fun, fruity, and mellow, I highly reccommend you try it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, November 23, 2013
This review is from: Wonka Pixy Stix, 3.2-Ounce Bags (Pack Of 12) (Grocery)
Came as described! Finally I can have some pixy stixs! I hadn't been able to find any anywhere! That includes, Marsh, Kroger and even Walmart! Now I can have my pixy goodness I've been craving since last month!

5.0 out of 5 stars Halloween candy, November 13, 2013
This review is from: Wonka Pixy Stix, 3.2-Ounce Bags (Pack Of 12) (Grocery)
Was impossible to find Pixy Stix locally, so glad I could get a huge amount (~2 kilos) through Amazon. And we completely ran out of candy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal, August 23, 2013
This review is from: Wonka Pixy Stix, 3.2-Ounce Bags (Pack Of 12) (Grocery)
Well, they are pixie sticks so I won't waste your time describing them - sugar that is colored and fruit flavored in straws. Kids and teens love them. They can be messy, as the kids tear off the top to eat it and leave the papers everywhere but they are delish and the pricing on this item is excellent. They arrived in great shape, none ripped or broken. I think I'll reorder for Halloween treats this year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this stuff, July 26, 2013
This review is from: Wonka Pixy Stix, 3.2-Ounce Bags (Pack Of 12) (Grocery)
I know it is pure sugar. But I don't care. I love the way it tastes and I am happy that I found it on Amazon. Very difficult to find in stores except before Halloween.

Wonka Pixy Stix, 3.2-Ounce Bags (Pack Of 12)
$35.76 $20.86