- Publisher: Algrove Publishing (2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1894572548
- ISBN-13: 978-1894572545
- Product Dimensions: 11.1 x 8.6 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.3 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 3.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,759,206 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Wood Handbook : Wood as an Engineering Material Hardcover – 2002
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more
Top Customer Reviews
This handbook is a classic, don't get me wrong. It should be part of any wood designer's library. It gathers together lots of basic technical information on things like creep and shrinkage that's very hard to find anywhere else. But do yourself a favor - skip this edition!