5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!
This is my first baby so getting this picture frame was just the greatest idea. I received it and I loved it even more. It looks great on the wall with my other pictures frames. The only thing is that the pictures must be small but that was not a huge deal. Very good quality. This product was just what I expected.
Published 15 months ago by nrpo

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Happy with frame.
Published 1 month ago by Lisa Marie Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, May 9, 2013
This review is from: Mom+Dad=me Wood 3 Opening Picture Frame Collage for 3x3 (Kitchen)

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted., July 8, 2011
JessG (Fenton, MI) - See all my reviews
Got this for our baby's nursery. I was a little worried about how the quality was going to be, but turned out it is great. It's heavy duty & not cheap. Can't wait for our little man to get here to put a picture in it! Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, April 27, 2013
We ordered this photo frame to tell my in-laws that we were having a baby. We stuck pictures of my husband and I in it and then placed a paper that said 'to be filled this fall' in the 'me' slot. It went perfectly and my mother-in-law loves the frame. It is a great frame, especially for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Frame!, June 9, 2011
I gave this frame as a Mother's Day gift for my wife since we had just had a newborn girl. Since she's a math teacher it definitely fit the theme that she would like.

It's a good quality frame that's fairly easy to print out and cut pictures to fit. I'm considering buying another for our 2.5 year old son as well just to have them in both of their rooms.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this frame!, May 19, 2011
I actually purchased this frame from Kohls for my mom for Christmas a few years back. She loved it! It is great quality, the only thing is you have to cut pictures to fit in the slots/holes.
I had my son 10 months ago, and I recieved this picture frame for my baby shower. I thought what a coincidence!! It is adorable. Perfect gift for moms, dads, and moms & dad's to be!

Adorable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sooo cute!, August 31, 2010
Good quality frame and so adorable with the three pictures! I've given 2, so far, as baby shower gifts.

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice frame, May 8, 2010
This is a very nice frame. I was worried about the quality, but was quite surprised at how nice it is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 5, 2014
Item as described, fast shipping. Thanks!

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 4, 2014
Happy with frame.

5.0 out of 5 stars mom dad me frame, June 21, 2014
The picture frame I received was very nice. It was in excellent shape my. Daughter will love it when she opens her gift up at christmas. It will be hard deciding which picture to use though, her baby's picture the hardest.

Rate and Discover Movies