Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 7, 2016
I have never seen a wooden watch before. It's so unique and beautiful piece. One thing I love is the color. It says it's red sandalwood. The underside reminds me or the really red cedar that I love. It feels like it's durable and the pieces fit snug and solid. Beautiful wood!
One thing I really love about this watch, is unlike so many cheap watches, these have 3 subdials, with the day of the week, the day of the month and a 24 hour dials that actually work. So many cheaper watches have stickers on them to make them look nicer than they are. Another feature I like is that the the hour, minute and second hand have glow in the dark dials so they can be seen at night .
This would make a really nice "Night Out" watch.

I do my best to describe my experience with products I purchase. In return I rely heavily on reviews in order to decide which products to buy and which to avoid.
Due to injuries and health problems, I have to do almost all of my shopping online. I primarily do my shopping on Amazon, Etsy and a few other online stores for the majority my shopping.
With me being unable to work, my family survives on one income. I use online coupon codes whenever possible, in order to save money. I received one for this item before purchasing and agreed to give an honest review, good or bad. I leave reviews, regardless of getting a code.
I have no connection to this seller or this company. I will not review products where a seller has asked for a 5 star. I tell anyone that asks, that my review will be an honest one. Anything else hurts, not only other sellers, those of us who rely on online shopping. My goal is to describe, for you, my experience with this product, good or bad, in order to help you decide.
review image review image review image
on July 18, 2014
This watch gets noticed by so many people. I get an "I like your watch" a few times a week and it's a good conversation starter. Wearing a watch is almost pointless these days when we all have phones on us with clocks so the only reason to wear one is if it is unique. Things to know about it are that it is very large, but it is very light and comfortable. Weighs less than half my old watch. I worried about scuffing, but after a few months it still has no noticeable markings. I imagine it will break at some point just because wood is not as durable as metal but I'd replace it with the same one and I don't think I'll return to my metal watches any time soon.
on April 21, 2016
Ladies love it. Isn't that why men buy anything?

Great value and best looking watch I've owned
review image
on December 10, 2014
I bought this for my husband because he saw some wooden watches that are made here in Hawaii. Only problem is those cost $500 or more. This is a GREAT alternative. It looks fabulous and the quality seems to be fine. It was a little large for his wrists, but it was easy peasy for him to take out a link or two. He gets a ton of compliments on it every time he wears it out. A great buy!
on March 17, 2014
I had never seen a wooden watch before. A man in my line dance class had one on. He said he got it from Amazon.com. I ordered one. I had some of the links removed to make it fit. I love the way it looks and I get a lot of compliments.
on May 25, 2014
I purchased this watch and the two tone one. My opinion is this is not a every day watch, It is a casual wear watch or just for going out. It's wood, If you want a durable watch buy metal. With that said, this watch is worth every penny of $60. Every time I wear it I get complements. The only problem I've had is the back plate has warped a little from getting wet but it has not effected the movement. Which this is partly my fault because I wash my hands a lot and don't remove it and some of the links are a little rough. I'll wear this till it falls apart then I'll buy another, it is a serious conversation peace.
on June 3, 2016
This watch is a hit out of the park. Bought it for a friend and by the time he wore, it everyone was inquiring as to where he got it from. By the end of the day he got it sold for three times the price he paid for it. He's already bothering me to get another one for him.
on October 28, 2014
I got this watch as a gift for my husband. He needed to shave the wood that connects the lock because the hinges would release due to the wood expanding (we live in Florida and the humidity may have effected the wood). It is a very unique watch at an excellent price. He always receives compliments on it. Would highly recommend this watch!
on May 22, 2014
Everyone asks where I got this watch. I have a big watch collection but never thought that they made wood watches.
I got this for a gift and wear it all the time.
on July 2, 2016
I bought this watch for my husband's birthday. I looked into so many different wooden watches. I read so many conflicting reviews on many wooden watches. I love all things wood, as does my hubby. This watch has proven to be a great buy! He loves it and gets compliments all the time. I will say that it was a bit tricky for him to remove the links and make it smaller around. Some people mention needing to take it to a jeweler; however, this is not the case. You just need the right tools and some patience and you can do it yourself. It requires a very small flathead screwdriver, which made it a bit more time consuming. Overall, it was a great buy and worth every penny!