4.0 out of 5 stars Had trouble getting it to stick
I had trouble getting these decals to stick to my daughters walls. I took a hair dry and heated up the sticky back and it ended up staying on the wall fine. The description matches what I received perfectly and it adds the perfect little something to her room. Thank you!
Published 14 months ago by Francine Mae Martell

3.0 out of 5 stars Dont stick too well.
Adorable, but don't stay on the wall very well. They haven't fallen down in the couple of weeks they've been up, but I have had to flatten them down repeatedly. But they are great for the price.
Published 3 months ago by Elise Watson

4.0 out of 5 stars Had trouble getting it to stick, April 26, 2013
This review is from: Woodland Animals Baby/Nursery Wall Sticker Decals for Boys and Girls

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, October 16, 2013
great product, used it in a nursery. It matches giant peel&stick nursery decal - forest animals & flowers & tree

5.0 out of 5 stars Omgoodness the cuteness!, December 31, 2012
This set is just too cute for words! I kinda wish the dear and fox were a bit bigger, but that is just a small complaint. The colors are vibrant and the animals are perfectly cute. Such an easy way to look like supermom to my kids :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Well-made and adorable, August 19, 2012
Johna Jane (Princeton, NJ) - See all my reviews
I love decals since they add so much character to a room without being permanent. I've used about 5 different kinds/themes and these are very well-made. They stick well to the wall even after being removed and re-stuck a handful of times. I've had others that didn't stick after the third time moving them. Also, the woodland creatures are cute and don't have that creepy bug-eyed look of some other animal decals.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, October 22, 2013
Works well. Stays in up.I wish they they were bigger. I used this on my baby boy's room. Definitely made a difference. I would purchase again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, July 4, 2013
These are small but very cute. I used them in addition to other forest decals in a neutral baby nursery.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute, April 17, 2013
This one was cute but the deer and the squirrel do not want to stay stuck on the wall. I bought a bunch of these from a variety of dealers and this one did not come with the layout specs or the brown area that shows on the picture. We ended up just putting them in our own layout on the wall. Besides the two animals not sticking they are very nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars new baby's room, March 14, 2013
This was adorable and very good priced. Her room was decorated in forrest animals and the walls were bright and cheerful.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute Decals, June 6, 2014
These are, as I said, cute. They are also stickers, as the descriptions says. They tend to be a one time stick, unlike other decals of woodland creatures I have purchased. Also, they tear super easily, my wife and I found this out with our 2 year old. Also, if the wall is cold when applied, the stickers do not stick, nor will ever still again (even to another warmer surface). I did only notice this with the deer and snails.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, May 31, 2014
it is the cutest thing.....cant wait to see it on the wall. thank you very much for your wonderful item

Rate and Discover Movies