5.0 out of 5 stars Best Almond Butter I've Ever Had!
Published 12 months ago by Laura Parrish

3.0 out of 5 stars Woodstock Farms Raw Almond Butter
The price was reasonable but by comparison to other brands that we have purchased, the Woodstock Farms product was extremely runny.
Published 13 months ago by YeshuaSavior33

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Almond Butter I've Ever Had!, December 26, 2013
This review is from: Woodstock Farms - All-Natural Raw Almond Butter Smooth Unsalted - 16 oz. (Misc.)
Finding an all natural, sugar free, extra ingredient free almond butter was important to me as I recently started on the Whole30 diet program. I originally had a tough time finding almond butter that was made with just almonds. Even at health food stores or the all natural section of the grocery store, many almond butters have extra ingredients or sugar (organic cane sugar still counts as sugar in my book!) Now that I've found Woodstock Farms, I am hooked! It is the best I've ever had! I did find that it ran a little thinner than other almond butters or nut butters that I've had, but that did not bother me at all. I would absolutely recommend this almond butter to anyone looking for something made with just almonds and no sugar whatsoever!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good qulaity item!, April 2, 2012
The almond butter shipped quickly and as expected, was delicious! You can't go wrong with natural, raw almond butter! Just keep in mind that it's not as thick as peanut butter. It has a more slightly watery consistency but that's normal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best tasting almond butter, June 16, 2013
I have tried several almond butters, and, while I have liked them all, this is my favorite by far. When my local natural foods store stopped carrying Woodstock, I decided to order it online. Yes, it is thinner than others and works better for "dipping" as opposed to spreading, but truly has a wonderful almond flavor and is a great choice for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible, August 29, 2013
We really enjoy this product. My daughter is a celiac and though this product is manufactured in a facility that handles wheat we are still able to use it without issue. She is EXTREMELY sensitive to cross contamination. We were happy this worked because it was a much more reasonable price than other almond butters out there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great if you're eating naturally, July 17, 2012
Woodstock Farms Raw Almond Butter is really tasty, but more importantly, it is totally natural. I eat an all natural diet, and although many products make that claim, they are not. This product tastes great, arrived quickly, and satisfied my sweet tooth (which is difficult when eating naturally). I live in a small town, and many natural foods are unavailable, so I'm glad I can depend on Amazon to get me healthy foods.

3.0 out of 5 stars Woodstock Farms Raw Almond Butter, November 3, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Great taste, December 6, 2012
enjoyed this product for the great taste and organic nature . The consistency was much thinner than I anticipated and was not cared for by the children. I used this product in baking and cooking as well as a stand alone use on bread .

5.0 out of 5 stars Woodstock is the best!, February 9, 2014
Loved this! Creamy with great taste. Just bought a second jar. Very satisfying and healthy for you. Really beats peanut butter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, September 25, 2013
Amazon Customer (Texas (United States)) - See all my reviews
This almond butter ranks very highly if not almost identical to Once Again almond butter in taste and texture but is cheaper. I love the fact, too, that Woodstock Farms' almond butter, as Once Again, is raw with no additives. I think I found my new favorite almond butter!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good flavor, great price, a little creamier/oiler than I prefer, June 4, 2013
I have tried many brands of almond butter, and Woodstock Farms has as good or better flavor than most. The price can't be beat (although I'm unsure if this is unpasteurized). I have ordered 10 jars of this product to date - carrots and almond butter is one of my favorite snacks. 4/5 stars because this is a little runnier than some other brands. I would prefer if it was a little more viscous.

Woodstock Farms - All-Natural Raw Almond Butter Smooth Unsalted - 16 oz.
$15.99 $10.99
In stock. Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.