Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Woodstock Lightly Toasted Almond Butter, Unsalted
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 26, 2013
Finding an all natural, sugar free, extra ingredient free almond butter was important to me as I recently started on the Whole30 diet program. I originally had a tough time finding almond butter that was made with just almonds. Even at health food stores or the all natural section of the grocery store, many almond butters have extra ingredients or sugar (organic cane sugar still counts as sugar in my book!) Now that I've found Woodstock Farms, I am hooked! It is the best I've ever had! I did find that it ran a little thinner than other almond butters or nut butters that I've had, but that did not bother me at all. I would absolutely recommend this almond butter to anyone looking for something made with just almonds and no sugar whatsoever!
on February 5, 2015
I'm trying to stay away from almonds that have been treated with PPO. I asked Woodstock if the almonds in their almond butter were pasteurized with PPO. This was their response:

"The almonds in our Almond Butter are steam pasteurized. Steam treatments are surface treatments only. Multiple proprietary steam treatments are currently being utilized by the industry which meets USDA Organic Program standards. The short bursts of steam do not impact the nutritional integrity of the almond. These treatments do not “cook” proteins or destroy vitamins and minerals. The nutritional and sensory characteristics of the almonds remain unchanged when treated with steam."

So yes. They are pasteurized (as are all almonds commercially sold in the US) but they are steam pasteurized without the use of toxic PPO.

Also, this stuff is delicious and Woodstock was very timely in answering my question. I like their company and almond butter. 5 stars.
on April 2, 2012
The almond butter shipped quickly and as expected, was delicious! You can't go wrong with natural, raw almond butter! Just keep in mind that it's not as thick as peanut butter. It has a more slightly watery consistency but that's normal.
on August 29, 2013
We really enjoy this product. My daughter is a celiac and though this product is manufactured in a facility that handles wheat we are still able to use it without issue. She is EXTREMELY sensitive to cross contamination. We were happy this worked because it was a much more reasonable price than other almond butters out there.
on June 16, 2013
I have tried several almond butters, and, while I have liked them all, this is my favorite by far. When my local natural foods store stopped carrying Woodstock, I decided to order it online. Yes, it is thinner than others and works better for "dipping" as opposed to spreading, but truly has a wonderful almond flavor and is a great choice for the price.
on July 26, 2015
I'm only giving this 2 stars because it is liisted as "Woodstock Raw Almond Butter" and it's not almonds, it's toasted almonds. There is a huge difference, especially when paying this much for an almond butter. The false advertising is disappointing.
on December 6, 2012
enjoyed this product for the great taste and organic nature . The consistency was much thinner than I anticipated and was not cared for by the children. I used this product in baking and cooking as well as a stand alone use on bread .
on July 17, 2012
Woodstock Farms Raw Almond Butter is really tasty, but more importantly, it is totally natural. I eat an all natural diet, and although many products make that claim, they are not. This product tastes great, arrived quickly, and satisfied my sweet tooth (which is difficult when eating naturally). I live in a small town, and many natural foods are unavailable, so I'm glad I can depend on Amazon to get me healthy foods.
on November 3, 2013
The price was reasonable but by comparison to other brands that we have purchased, the Woodstock Farms product was extremely runny.
on May 19, 2014
This is my first first order of almond butter so not too sure what to expect but what I can say is that it tastes very good and smooth. It is a little liquidy so I put it in the fridge to thicken it up, the almond butter being cold does not affect the taste its very good.