1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and Peaceful!, March 14, 2010
Arcturus70 "Arcturus70" (In the Orion Spur of the Milky Way Galaxy) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Woodstock Temple Bell - Solo (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Lawn & Patio)
I fell in love with this object the first time I saw it in the window of a local shop. The bell part reminded me of an upside down Tibetan singing bowl. It just seemed so simple, peaceful, and beautiful. I had to have it, so I bought it! LOL (I am glad to see that it is on Amazon!) This Temple Bell is well made and sturdy, ready for years of use. The curious spiral is a nice, comfortable focal point for thoughtful meditation. I love the sweet sound of this bell chime. It's clear and bright. It does require a healthy breeze or current though to get moving...or if you use it inside, the help of the human hand works. Nevertheless, I love it. I use it inside in a peaceful corner of my home with much satisfaction. Before you buy though, explore the various types of bell chimes because purchasing one is a very personal experience.