Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

Item Package Quantity: 1|Change

on February 25, 2010
These fittings do just what they say they do. One end fits inside a 4" dust collection hose. The other end connects to the dust port on the tool, or on the dust collector itself. My only complaint is that the angle is not quite gradual enough, so the hose keeps falling off the tool because it doesn't push on far enough. I have made it much better by taking sandpaper to the inside of this fitting to make it rougher, and also beveling the tool fitting as well with a belt sander. This made it much more difficult for the hose to fall off, and also made it a deeper fit.
on April 2, 2011
Not what I expected, but a good product nonetheless. These fit well on some fittings, and do not fit at all on others. I have a large variety of fittings for my 4" dust collection system, so this is not an issue. Not only would I recommend this product, but I bought more myself. Just keep in mind that they may, or may not fit your specific connections, depending on the type and brand you are using. They are not "generic" in nature, and don't fit well on every fitting. They do fit Rockler's "Dust Right" handle, and other "Dust Right" fittings very well.
on January 7, 2014
I have a fairly mobile wood shop that I need to be able to set up and tear down to reclaim space in the garage. Thus, I heavily rely on a Shop Vac and Oneida Dust Deputy for my dust collection. This year, I added a new jointer (Grizzly G0452) and planer (Dewalt 735X) to my shop to allow me to mill down my own rough lumber, both of which feature 4" dust collection ports. I bought this with the hope of being able to quickly and easily move the DC from machine to machine. I am happy to say that it performs flawlessly and fits both devices with a perfect friction fit. The only problem I have is that the planer has a fan assisted ejection system and that tends to overwhelm/blow off the connections sometimes, but that's hardly the fault of this device.

It's important to note that this connects from a 4" DC port on a machine to a 4" hose. I use a 4" hose with a 4" to 2.5" adapter on one end and this product on the other. The 2.5" side is then connected to my 2.5" Shop Vac hose. I probably would have preferred to step right down without the 4" hose, but I couldn't find an appropriate adapter for that and as far as I can tell, one isn't made.
on April 12, 2013
Woodstock dust control connectors, in all their various shapes and sizes, are good products in completing your dust control system for your woodshop. When I started, I didn't realize just how important dust control was. Now, after numerous allergic reactions to the dust, I am a believer.
on December 1, 2013
For under $9, you get the ability to quickly attack your vacuum hose to any 4 inch outlet. I attached this Woodstock quick connect to my Jet dust collectors 4 inch hose and it now connects quickly to almost all of my tools and 4 inch ports with enough friction to keep the Jet working properly.

The beauty of this fitting is that you do not need the special adopters for each tool that are required with the Rockler quick attached system. With Woodstock, the standard 4 inch ports work great. In contrast, the Rockler quick connect system (dust right) works and might be a solution if the Delta outlets are not quite right, but in my case with the number of outlets that would required the special Rockler adapters, the expense became way beyond reasonable. Each port for Rockler's system is an additional $17 or so.

For the weekend woodworker the Woodstock quick connect is a great and relatively economical alternative. Total cost well under $9 and no futher adaptors required.
on March 4, 2016
Works perfectly with my hoses and ports from Harbor Freight (their Dust Collector Accessory Kit). I just pop them on with the friction fit and they've never fallen off on me. Maybe if you hook it up and move your tool around but as it's meant to be taken off and on that's not a problem. Just lock your tool in place before you hook it up and you're good to go.
on October 31, 2015
Works like a breeze. I have a one man shop, as a lot of us do. Like they say, one end clamp on your vacuum hose and the other end hooks on to your tool. Very simple and easy to use. Have not had any trouble with connector slipping off tool, like a few have stated.
on September 18, 2015
Just a simple plastic tube, but it works well and holds on pretty securely to my equipment. Big improvement over "loosen the screw on a clamp, re-attach to a different piece of equipment, re-tighten the clamp screw, repeat" that I've done for so long. With this it's just "plug and play"
on February 10, 2015
Works awesome to connect my 4 inch flex pipe from my DC to my tools. Slips on the tools easily as well as my 2.5" adaptor for smaller tools. fits very snugly on the flex pipe, no leaks. It feels quite sturdy and has survived several drops to a cement floor from waist level with no issues.
I use the "800 cfm" portable Shop Fox unit with this, and it seems to work flawlessly. It makes an easy switch from my table saw to my planer to the adapter I use for my router table. It doesn't slide off and it doesn't decrease the airflow or dust collection capability as far as I can tell. Definitely recommended for anything less than a permanent air collection system.