5.0 out of 5 stars Great candle
The WoodWick Cinnamon Chai candle is probably one of the best ones I've bought to date. The sound of the wick burning is almost like listening to a crackling fire in a fireplace. And the aroma of Cinnamon Chai is soothing. Although the scent can be a tad strong if used in a small area. Best placement for this candle would be in the kitchen or living room. Great Buy!
Published on February 9, 2007 by K. Bussard

3.0 out of 5 stars $$$$$
Although this is a nice candle and burns well I thought it would be larger and I feel it is over priced.
Published 19 months ago by Barb

5.0 out of 5 stars Great candle, February 9, 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, December 21, 2009
A friend had one of these candles and I was so fascinated I had to buy one. I knew I would like it, but didn't realize I would love it. It's a nice big candle, with hours and hours of burn time. The slight crackling sound it makes is very soothing, and the smell is DELICIOUS. It's nice and strong too, so it fills the whole room. I like to light it when I'm reading in bed. It puts me in just the right mood. You will get lots of comments on the unique wick. I don't like spending this much on candles, but I'm sold for life now. The whole package is so sleek and elegant. The wood cap, the thick slightly flared glass, the smell, the sound, it's a winner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells Wonderful, December 12, 2009
This review is from: Woodwick Candle Cinnamon Chai Medium Jar (Kitchen)
I heard a co-worker talk about purchasing these candles every year at Cracker Barrel so I searched for it on Amazon. Of course, there were many available and I love it! It smells good and crackles like a wood fireplace. Very long lasting.

4.0 out of 5 stars Strong, Sweet Scent, November 22, 2009
This review is from: Woodwick Candle Cinnamon Chai Medium Jar (Kitchen)
This candle smells VERY sweet, sweeter than I'd expected. The wick burns fast and the flame gets high. Need to trim it after every use. I do like the crackling of the wood wick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing candle!, December 21, 2006
I was strictly a Yankee candle buyer until I saw one of these. The scent is amazing and the cracking sound really is nice. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Candle!, December 7, 2009
I first received one of these candles as a gift (the smaller version). The wood wick really does make it sound like a crackling fire! Later, I found this large version at the store located inside the Cracker Barrel restaurant. I smelled the different varieties, and the Cinnamon Chai is, by far, my favorite. I bought this larger version and it has lasted a long time. I love how you can use the lid as a stand to place the candle on. I am now ordering one for my mother who admired mine when she was visiting me. They make great gifts for the women in your life. Good quality at a good price with a unique twist (the wood wick).

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, February 2, 2014
This review is from: Woodwick Candle Cinnamon Chai Medium Jar (Kitchen)
This candle smells great. It crackles like a wood burning fireplace because of the wood wick.
The glass container is very stylish too. This candle was only 17.89 when I purchased it.
At that price point I thought it was a good value. Now at the new price of $24.99 I think the price is to high.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful smell, May 15, 2013
This review is from: Woodwick Candle Cinnamon Chai Medium Jar (Kitchen)
I'm sensitive to odors and have to be careful when purchasing something scented. This candle smells wonderful. It's vanilla and cinnamon. I've already purchased one for my sister. The crackling sound is a nice touch but it's not what I expected. Will probably get more just to have that wonderful smell in my home.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, May 14, 2013
This review is from: Woodwick Candle Cinnamon Chai Medium Jar (Kitchen)
there are the best candles on the market even better than yankee candles; they are super easy to trim too

5.0 out of 5 stars this pairs great with the Fraiser Fir, November 26, 2011
I love having candles around but it seems like they only give off scent for the first hour and then you never notice it again, I bought this along with the Frasier Fir at the grocery store and Couldn't be happier, every time I light them they fill my apartment with the wonderful warm scents my only regret is I purchased the smaller shot glass size to be sure I'd like the scent and now I need to get another set!

Woodwick Candle Cinnamon Chai Medium Jar