4.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this
These Woodwick candles smell wonderful - it is my new favorite. The scent lasts and I love the sound of the crackling wood wick. The 4 star rating is because I think that they are a bit over-priced.
Published on October 29, 2011 by CNYlaurel

2.0 out of 5 stars sooty candle
Don't use in your home. I bought two of these candles and did enjoy their sent and the way the wood wick crackles. The problem is noticeable soot even with the wick trimmed to 1/4". I didn't realize how bad this really was until I went to change the air filter on my air handler, which I change every month. The filter was completely black. At first I thought is was a...
Published 16 months ago by A. Biddle

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this, October 29, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these candles, January 2, 2014
This review is from: Woodwick Candle Warm Woods Trilogy Medium Jar (Kitchen)
The scent is wonderful - in fact I think the medium jars have a stronger scent and fill the room better than the large jars. The cost is about the same as the single scents and I'm not able to determine the uniqueness of the three different scents as the candle burns but the appearance is nice and I do love the 'crackle' of the wood wick. The cost is the same for ordering online as it has been anywhere I've seen local. Definitely one of my favorite candles. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these candles, March 31, 2011
This review is from: Woodwick Candle Warm Woods Trilogy Medium Jar (Kitchen)
Think everyone else will too. Been buying them for years now and will continue. This particular flavor smells like the woods I think. Kinda an earthy scent, very enjoyable. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great candle, December 18, 2012
This review is from: Woodwick Candle Warm Woods Trilogy Medium Jar (Kitchen)
The scent is great, and it's a decent size that will last a while (especially considering it's expensive for a candle). The pluswick technology is awesome, it creates a crackling sound and makes the flame flicker so it gives the effect of sitting by an actual fireplace.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crackling sweet candle, March 12, 2013
This review is from: Woodwick Candle Warm Woods Trilogy Medium Jar (Kitchen)
My husband and I LOVE this candle. We burn it every night while watching TV. The smell is wonderful, though not overpowering. The peaceful flicker and crackling sound of the flame is very appealing. Will definitely purchase another!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price, June 15, 2014
This review is from: Woodwick Candle Warm Woods Trilogy Medium Jar (Kitchen)
These candles are expensive, but...

... You don't have to burn them for hours to fill room(s) with aroma of your choosing. It only takes abut 15 minutes and I love the sound they make. You won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars It smells so good and a makes crackeling noises, April 14, 2014
This review is from: Woodwick Candle Warm Woods Trilogy Medium Jar (Kitchen)
The room smells different, the fragant gives a perfect atmosphare for a glass of red wine together with your loved one. I also enjoyed reading my favorite book with this unforgetable Woodwick candle smell.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am not a "candle guy" but these are amazing!, March 3, 2014
This review is from: Woodwick Candle Warm Woods Trilogy Medium Jar (Kitchen)
my wife loves candles, as I am sure many do, but these are different because they use a wood wick, which crackles like a fire place or a campfire. Prior to buying these candles, I can say that my impression of candles was simply smell, now it is both smell and sound, and Woodwick has some fairly neutral smells so they are great for our household.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cinnamon awesome, December 29, 2013
This review is from: Woodwick Candle Warm Woods Trilogy Medium Jar (Kitchen)
These candles are nice. Love the crackling and the cinnamon. Chai I'd awesome. My new faves. Love these candles awesome

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, April 19, 2013
Betsy Armstrong (Riverside, CT, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Woodwick Candle Warm Woods Trilogy Medium Jar (Kitchen)
Bought it for my daughter for Christmas. She knew of these, I did not. She loves it and I am enjoying it as well.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›