2,273 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun!!!
Like it better then candy crush! Easy concept but makes you think. addictivly fun for all the ages in our family.
Published 5 months ago by jennie Teceno

1.0 out of 5 stars would have liked it if i could play the whole thing!
I liked the game till i got to the point where they wouldn't let you go further unless you attached it to your facebook! Well i dont like attaching things to my facebook!! should let me go further like candy crush does! you have to work a few days but at least you can play on! if they change that it would be a good game!
Published 6 months ago by Jojobeanriley

1.0 out of 5 stars would have liked it if i could play the whole thing!, January 6, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars GREAT UNTIL LEVEL 40 $$$$, December 10, 2013
This review is from: Jelly Splash (App)
I LOVED this game at first, and gave it 5 stars! HOWEVER, after happily advancing to level 40, I had no choice but to go to Facebook or PAY to advance to level 41. I chose not to do either, Instead, I deleted the game and picked it up again on my cloud to start over! If it costs money or bugs friends, I'm out!

1.0 out of 5 stars app steals your free amazon coins!, January 20, 2014
This review is from: Jelly Splash (App)
I tried to use my Amazon coins to purchase 140 coins to advance to the next level after 40. So now I am out 200 coins but it still did'nt unlock the level. It just took my money and said there was an error and I h ad to reinstall app. When I did that it just started me back to level 1 but my Amazon money is gone!

1.0 out of 5 stars no facebook, December 29, 2013
This review is from: Jelly Splash (App)
If you don't do facebook can only go so far!! Very sad game is a lot of fun, but i don't have, want or need a Facebook accout

3.0 out of 5 stars don't like being locked out, December 29, 2013
This review is from: Jelly Splash (App)
This is a very enjoyable and relaxing game up through the first 30 levels or so. I enjoy the strategy of planning color runs and learning new tricks and strategies. After level 35 or so, the difficulty seems to ramp up considerably, and since there is a large amount of luck involved in where the colors fall, a high likelihood of failure exists, which costs you a life. And that's the real problem.

The game locks you out for a period of time whenever you run out of lives, and it doesn't let you skip a level. I would really be happy to pay for this game, but I'm not going to pay money each time I get locked out. This sort of thing just sours me on playing. I am new to app games (just got my Kindle Fire for Christmas) but I'm already learning to find game makers that play straight with their customers. Unfortunately, this doesn't appear to be one of them.

1.0 out of 5 stars thought it was great and then, January 7, 2014
This review is from: Jelly Splash (App)
Can't go past level 40 without turning to Facebook. Very disappointed. Time to remove it from my device. No sense taking up space with a game I can't play anymore.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother!!, January 2, 2014
This review is from: Jelly Splash (App)
I downloaded this app and I thought it was fun until i beat level 40. You can't progress to level 41 unless you pay money OR log in to facebook and ask your friends for help. Total dealbreaker in my opinion.

3.0 out of 5 stars Restrive play for free???, December 30, 2013
This review is from: Jelly Splash (App)
This is first time I have seen this game. I like it, but about the time I half way figure out the strategy on a level, it blocks me and wants money. Is it free or is it not? Little apprehensive that there may be ongoing charges for games although they say "free".

1.0 out of 5 stars yet again, January 7, 2014
This review is from: Jelly Splash (App)
Yet again another free game that does not allow you to play without spending money. I firmly believe this game is rigged as far as what colors fall, much like candy crush, for which there is proof that king(makers of CC) make sure the right candies don't fall until it's too late or it's just enough to make you spend money for a couple more moves. It really is starting to get old. On this game, sometimes connecting twelve jellies or more will get you 2 special jellies, sometimes not anyat all. I'm just annoyed
l

1.0 out of 5 stars Just one thing, December 31, 2013
This review is from: Jelly Splash (App)
After level, I believe, 40 or 50 or so, it requires you to either pay money or ask Facebook friends. At least the game it's ripping off, Candy Crush, gives the option of playing Quests.

Jelly Splash