Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

Size Name: Standard SizeColor: BlackChange
Price:$8.79+ Free shipping

on September 8, 2012
Quality material and fitment. If you're thinking about buying stop thinking and add to cart! Will be purchasing more colors asap!
on September 15, 2013
Got this hat in two days. It is my go to hat, I wear it all the time. Quality is great and the material feels very sturdy. The bill is shorter than you would think so it doesn't look like most snapback caps when worn in the front. However, it looks very stylish if you reverse the cap.
on October 5, 2012
This hat is fantastic. All black meaning you can wear it on any colour of clothing because black blends in. A lot of people compliment it and its just $12 compared to the other snapbacks out there that are $24-$35 you cant go wrong making this purchase.
on June 2, 2015
Bought this for my grandfather and added the U.S Army Combat Engineer from Korea(where he served) patch on front and a 'Sappers" patch on the left side.
A combat engineer (also called field engineer, pioneer or sapper in many armies) is a soldier specialist who performs a variety of construction and demolition tasks under combat conditions. The combat engineer's goals involve facilitating movement and support of friendly forces while impeding those of the enemy. Combat engineers build, repair and maintain buildings, roads and power supplies. They employ explosives for construction and demolition projects, and clear minefields using specialized vehicles. Such tasks typically include constructing and breaching trenches, tank traps and other fortifications, bunker construction, bridge and road construction or destruction, laying or clearing land mines, and other physical work in the battlefield. Normally, a combat engineer is also trained as an infantryman, and combat engineering units often have a secondary role fighting as infantry.

R.I.P Uncle Auggie - Thank you for your service in the Pacific, I wish I would've had the chance to meet you.
on February 24, 2015
I said it was too small but really I have no idea. I bought this hat but guess what? I got a dog comb instead. A dog comb. I cannot wear a dog comb to keep the sun out of my eyes. Who on earth needs a dog comb? How does this happen? I really wanted this hat. I have no use for a dog comb. And now I have to go out of my way and send this dog comb to the ups store. DO NOT BUY from the so called The Hat Pros. more like the hat poops.
11 comment3 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 22, 2013
The snapback is exactly what i wanted, there were no disapointments. fits perfectly around my head, is all blasck with green under the bill, and the adjustor wasnt broken. 5 stars
on February 23, 2013
Next time im going to buy another snapback from these guys love it they are comftable and awesome

i recomend these caps
on June 21, 2012
Fits nice, like the color, doesn't collect dust.
Love the hat, I wear it everyday!
Received my Snapback in 3 days.
on May 6, 2014
Im very happy with this snapback. it came extremely fast. i ordered on thursday and it came on monday. it fits perfect and seems to be good quality. nice green color on the inside. Im wearing it with anything and its great. Will be ordering more of the other colors soon. Thanks again
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 4, 2013
Overall the hat is great for the price but the flat bill has a weird rather square shape compared to the typical flat bill hats, so the hat did not fit my expectations. The images shown for the hat hide the real, weird, squared shape of the bill which pissed me off a little.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse