- Save 10% each on Qualifying Items offered by Bay Trading Company when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code 5EYH2FFC at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive a Heart Felt Lavender Essential Oil 1 oz. for FREE with a pack of Heart Felt Wool Dryer Balls 6-pack. Worth $11.99. ADD BOTH TO CART AND Enter code HFT6FREE at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Six Wool Dryer Balls By Heart Felt - The BEST RATED Dryer Ball Brand on Amazon! 100% Pure Organic Wool to the Core ~ Perfect for Cloth Diapers ~ Perfect Gift Idea!
- 100% Pure New Zealand Wool
- 100% NATURAL WOOL balls are handmade with pure New Zealand wool to the core (no cheap fillers like many other brands). Heart Felt is the only New Zealand based supplier of wool dryer balls. Your search for the best dryer balls is over. These handmade, eco-friendly wool balls are a delight to own and use. Durable for 1500+ washes
- FREE LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL!- Perfect baby gift, for cloth diaper drying and a perfect gift set idea for a new mom or at a baby shower. Helps busy moms save time and money and naturally soften cloth diapers. You are also supporting a Work-at-Home-Mom by buying this product. Buy one pack and get 20% off a second pack. (Use coupon code below at checkout)
- FREE LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL. Search for Heart Felt Lavender essential oil and add both to cart it's FREE with these dryer balls! APPLY CODE AT CHECKOUT. Check out the reviews for our top rated on Amazon 4-pack to see the kind of excellent quality and customer service you are in for with our pack of 6! The BEST on Amazon. Also includes: FREE household tips and time and money saving ideas for your home.
- NATURALLY SOFTEN laundry with no cost or synthetic chemicals from PVC dryer balls, fabric softener or dryer sheets. Enjoy soft, fluffy, wrinkle and static free clothes, linen and cloth diapers. Try lavender or tea tree essential oils with them. Great with Eco Nuts, Nellies or Charlies Laundry Powder for clean green laundry. Makes a fun cat or dog too too!
- CHECK OUT OUR OTHER GORGEOUS NATURAL AND ECO PRODUCTS - Felted Wool Christmas Decorations, baby goods etc. ECO-FRIENDLY, so cost-effective and a step towards a chemical free, sustainable household. Reduce drying time by 30-40%- saving you time, money and the environment.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Drying laundry the conventional way creates a lot of cost and time investment. Tumble dryers are expensive to run and leave static on clothes. Dryer sheets are expensive and full of synthetic chemicals. Heart Felt Wool Dryer Balls eliminate both of these problems so you can get on with your life.
Heart Felt Wool Dryer Balls are the highest quality, best value wool dryer balls available.
Laundry balls reduce dry time by bouncing between folds of clothes, circulating hot air between the wet items. This soft friction and movement makes clothes static free and softer, without the need for fabric softener or chemical-laden dryer sheets. - The balls preferentially absorb the moisture coming off laundry so your clothes, towels, sheets or cloth diapers dry much faster. Dry time is reduced by at least 30-40%.
To Use: - Place balls in dryer with your laundry - Add a drop of your favorite essential oil to each ball if you like - Dry laundry on your normal settings - Allow balls to air dry after use.
Heart Felt wool balls make a perfect baby gift for new moms, especially if using cloth diapers. Household gurus like Martha Stewart, Lifehacker.com, and many others are positively raving about wool dryer balls, and you will be, too!
Also included FREE with Heart Felt Dryer Balls: -Household tips for time and money savings - Guaranteed 100% satisfaction
Are you ready to experience the luxury of soft, warm, dry and beautifully scented laundry without stressing yourself, your wallet, or the environment?
Order today and discover freedom from your laundry. Why not pick up a second pack and treat a friend, expecting mom or your own mom to let them know you care about them too, and enjoy a 20% saving on the second pack?
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Heart Felt Naturals is a company that wants to bring organic, and natural products to your household and mine! They use products such as Pure Wool, Bamboo, etc to make sure that the products are as comfortable for your family as much as their own.
Their Wool Felt Dryer Balls are handmade with 100% NATURAL WOOL from New Zealand and are wool to the core (no cheap fillers like many other brands). They are a wonderful eco-friendly product that are essential for the home. They are perfect for drying all your clothes, but especially towels, diapers and bedding, by helping absorb some of the moisture, but more than that they soften your laundry naturally.
As the 4-6 dryer balls bounce around in your dryer they fluff the material fibers up, help eliminate static and wrinkles. I have been using dryer balls for some time now and have loved them! They work and are amazing by doing all the above but also reducing the dryer time by 30-40%! That saves me money and time as well as having the knowledge that I have not been using harsh chemicals on the things that touch my families bodies the most.
We love to use them with essential oils in our dryer loads. Just add a few drops on each ball and toss them in with the laundry. You clothes come out super soft and smelling great without using harsh or dangerous chemicals. My favorite is to use lavender, but I am partial. My guys like it when I use peppermint.
When you purchase the wool felt dryer balls you will get up to 1500 washes with them, and yes you use all 6 of them in the package for a regular or large size load.Read more ›
I decided on this brand due to their good reviews, their natural wool composition, and the fact that I could add essential oils to them. Six soft wool balls arrived in a handy storage pouch. I leave them in a basket between uses so they can dry more easily, but the pouch is perfect if you are giving them as a gift. I have not added essential oils to the balls yet. The balls do an effective job at keeping the towels separated, and they do a great job keeping fitted sheets from balling up around other items as well. As far as drying things faster, I find that separation between fabrics these balls create does help with the drying completeness of large items or bulky items in particular (e.g. comforters, blankets, beach towels, fitted sheets), which does help reduce my drying time of those items because when the sensor thinks they're done, they really are now!
I can also confirm these use a nice soft wool through and through, not just the exterior. I've attached photo evidence. This was not a planned experiment, so the dust and dirt in the photo were NOT on the dryer balls until AFTER my lab pulled one out of the basket where they were drying. The chewed out core is on the left, and part of the inside material is on the right in the photo.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
They work OK, but there is still static. There is not as much static, but some. A good shake usually gets rid of the problem. They are high quality and well made.Published 5 hours ago by Anna
Happy with my purchase! Item arrived quickly and I was very pleased with the quality of these dryer balls. Have been using them for several months now and still very pleased. Read morePublished 3 days ago by tarheelgirl
Arrived as expected. I am not one to use fabric softener so I thought I would try these wool balls. They definitely help my clothes by fluffing them in the dryer. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
I had no clue what dryer balls were for until a family member mentioned that she quit using fabric softener & started using these. I'm so glad she told me! Read morePublished 4 days ago by Robin Rogerson
The wife has been using this product a few times now and being a male, I would not have believed how this product is actually EPIC! Read morePublished 5 days ago by Robin Brown
Used with LG front load dryer. Very loud as they bounce around during a load. I don't notice any difference in static but I think it does help the sensors better detect dryness... Read morePublished 5 days ago by LK