Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Woolrich Men's Expedition Chamois Shirt
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on January 26, 2014
Purchased this shirt for my husband for Christmas. I used the recommendations and washed the shirt inside-out in cold water; after each washing the shirt shrank about one whole size in length and width, although the arms stayed long. Pretty expensive item of clothing to only be able to be worn twice...

Having said that, I know that often each color item is made at a different factory, sometimes from different materials. It could be that the green shirt is worse than the others; still, some quality control would be nice.
on October 16, 2012
I love this shirt !!! It is so warm it can be worn as a light jacket . The color ( dark wood ) is really just brown but it is a very nice deep brown . I love versitile clothing . You can wear this to run around town and it will still look nice for a night out with friends. I love this shirt so much that i also got the black one . the size is pretty much true to size i got a xxl and it fits a little loose ( i wear a xl normally ) so on this shirt i would go up a size . Once again .... I LOVE THIS SHIRT !
on June 22, 2016
I have been a Woolrich fan for many years, and have bought many items of clothing with the Woolrich tag. I have generally thought that they were well made, and quite a few items lasted for many many years. I thought it was time to replace several worn chamois shirts, and liked the option of a heavier weight fabric than LL Bean and Eddie Bauer provide. In the part of California I inhabit, these shirts are warm enough to serve as a light jacket in the winter, and often that is all you need.

Comparing this shirt to the other Large chamois shirts I have and am replacing, these seem to run slightly small. It is an incentive to lose some weight. I suspect that an extra large would have been too big. It would have been nice if they had put a loop on the back so that you could hang the shirt on a hook, but this shirt does not have this feature, and it seems to have disappeared from other shirts as well. The buttons are a nice size and easy to grab even if your hands are a bit stiff. The buttoned front pockets are nice if you carry a cell phone or your wallet in your shirt/jacket pocket.
on January 23, 2016
Always hard to figure out size for a man with an oversized waist. Depends on the maker of the shirt for sure. This one looks great on the shoulders and arm length but about an inch too narrow around the waist. If your hubby has this build, I'd buy the next size up.
on July 2, 2015
Much heavier then I thought it would be. I was looking for something to wear outside on a January morning (so I did not have to wear a jacket) It's almost too warm. ( I live in Orlando,Fl) Construction is over the top !
on January 17, 2014
Loved the shirt, the quality is beyond belief...the color was great. Bought three for my son and he loves his. This one I bought for my husband and it was a medium and didn't have enough room in the back. Unfortunately had to send it back. Think a large for my husband would have been too long in the arms. Seller allowed me to return it for a full refund and I paid the $15 freight charge.
on March 3, 2014
that I will get years of wear from. It fits as expected and is very warm. Yes, it wasn't inexpensive but worth the price. It will outlast multiple cheaper shirts and cost wise it will average out.

Update: It is a minor annoyance but the thread is unraveling on some of the buttons already and I will need to resew them firmly on the shirt.
on December 31, 2014
A great shirt, a bit too large for my son so I kept it myself and sent my son an XL. Actually a bit large for me so I use it as a jacket. Great jacket for the 40 - 50 degree winter days we get in Houston.
on June 10, 2012
Difficult now to find a red red chamois shirt. Former suppliers, like Codet, have discontinued the color. However, to get it I had to come up with $75, which is a little high.
on October 27, 2015
Fit on sleeves as pretty large. Not like the picture at all. May need to get tailored. The fabric easily collects lint so not a big fan of that,overall it will be a nice warm shirt for my son or husband.