5.0 out of 5 stars Classy slipper
This slipper is sturdy enough to wear outside in patio besides inside the house. The shoe is made with good materials and well stitched and the lining is soft and has cozy feel.

I recommend this highly. It is just a bit snug at first but loosens up after awhile.
Published 18 months ago by Adela Ramirez

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice
Nice quality and potentially very warm for those cold month, however as other reviews stated, they are a little narrow, but as most slippers do, I'm sure they would stretch some after awhile. I returned them because the length was to short. My foot was almost hanging off the back. I could feel it under my heel. To bad.
Published 14 months ago by M. St.Cyr

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy slipper, July 23, 2013
Adela Ramirez (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, but a little small, December 10, 2013
These are really well made and keep my toes nice and worm. The only problem I've had is that they are a little tight. I would suggest getting a size up from what you usually wear if you intend to wear socks. I got them my usual shoe size and they are tight and uncomfortable if I wear my usual thick winter socks with them. If I wear thin socks or no socks they fit fine though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and Snuggly!, November 20, 2013
I got this in eggplant, and the color is lovely. It is warm, and though it felt tight across the top at first the wool pile has relaxed. It is great on days when the heat is just not coming up fast enough to ward off the chill. Great slipper! And great price...

4.0 out of 5 stars niceer than the photo, November 18, 2013
Ashley's Mom. (Northridge, California) - See all my reviews
When I first got the slippers, I thought they were better looking in person than the photo but my foot was not quite fitting the heel of the shoe. It seemed to be shorter. However, after wearing them for a few days, they have stretched a bit and now they fit perfectly.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, November 8, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these Slippers!, May 23, 2013
These slippers are so comfortable and warm! I just love them! I bought three more pair as gifts and the recipients are still telling me how much they love them. These slippers were an excellent find and I would recommend them highly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great slippers, November 19, 2013
Better than I expected. Color is lovely and they are so soft and warm with nice rubber sole. Great purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these slippers!, December 1, 2013
I wear an almost perfect 7.5 US shoe, but find slippers run small. Since these only come in whole sizes I went with the 8 so expected them to be just a bit roomier as I wear a 7.5, but the fit me exactly. Any smaller and they wouldn't have fit. They also seem a bit narrow so order a size up for sure.

Quality is wonderful. Sole is firm and supportive, suede upper is very durable and sheepskin interior soft and plush. These slippers my expectations in everyway!

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and comfortable, March 10, 2014
Had for six months and they're holding up very well from daily wear. I'm a Baltimore Ravens fan and the purple color is close to the team colors. The sole has more stability than a traditional slipper, but not as much as a "shoe" type slipper...like the UGG Coquette.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice slippers, February 17, 2014
It is a nice pair of slippers that I gave as a gift. They fit well and look nice. Good price too.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›