5.0 out of 5 stars A decent word search program.
I've liked several programs by Compulab (Calendar, Peg Solitaire), so i thought I'd check out this one.

It's a fairly standard word search puzzle. In each, use the 5-way locator to pick the first and last letter of a word. That word is then circled, and crossed off the list.

There are 10 each of Casual (12x12), Apprentice (13x13), Pro (14x14),...
Published on July 12, 2011 by Ed Pegg Jr

3.0 out of 5 stars Inaccuracies
Published on September 9, 2011 by bterrier

5.0 out of 5 stars A decent word search program., July 12, 2011
This review is from: Word Quest (Kindle Edition)

There are 10 each of Casual (12x12), Apprentice (13x13), Pro (14x14), Expert (15x15), and Masters (16x16) level, for 50 puzzles in all.

Interestingly, you can reset a puzzle -- it will have the same words, but they will be in different locations.

Recommended for those that like word search puzzles.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!!!!!, September 3, 2011
This review is from: Word Quest (Kindle Edition)
I love this game for my kindle. It is a great way to kill time when I am waiting in line or having wait at the doctor's office. I would recommend this game to anyone who is really into word search puzzles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love This Game!, October 3, 2011
This review is from: Word Quest (Kindle Edition)
I was so happy that they made this game for the kindle. I play it a lot and love word games especially when I'm in a waiting room somewhere or have some have extra time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Inaccuracies, September 9, 2011
This review is from: Word Quest (Kindle Edition)
The puzzle "U.S. States" contains territories which are not states. I like the themes of the puzzles and rising difficulty but I dislike the way found words are circled with light lines. I prefer the bold line through them done in other games. I feel that I am getting my money's worth in entertainment so I do recommend it, but with the caution that it will misinform you if you don't know your basics about the U.S.

4.0 out of 5 stars I would love to use this word search more BUT, October 12, 2011
S. L. R "Camera Nut" (Paradise, California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Word Quest (Kindle Edition)
Even though I bought this for me, when my Great Granddaughter is with me, she does most of the puzzles before I even get to look at them. It is great for her when I have to take her places with me and she has to sit and wait patiently for me. This keeps her occupied and quiet the whole time. Wonderful babysitter and great for me when I get the chance to use it. I have noticed that it also sharpens her ability to find things more quickly. In a way, it is a great learning tool for her.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fills the time., December 9, 2011
This review is from: Word Quest (Kindle Edition)
When I have to wait for my daughter to run all her errands I stay in the car and play on my Kindle.

5.0 out of 5 stars think fast!!, September 2, 2013
This review is from: Word Quest (Kindle Edition)
This game is really great - plus the timer drives you o. I really enjoyed it and am looking for another edition!

5.0 out of 5 stars Word Quest, December 23, 2011
This review is from: Word Quest (Kindle Edition)
I love this game on paper and found it on digital. It is so much more organized. Strike out a word and a line goes through it. Then the category you are in has the words at the bottom of the page and they go away when you eliminate the word. There is also a timer on it so you can challenge your speed on repeat runs. Love the game!

5.0 out of 5 stars Word Quest Word Search Puzzles, June 13, 2014
This review is from: Word Quest (Kindle Edition)
This is just what I was looking for in a word search puzzle. I do one a day. Enjoy that I can do an easy puzzle and then find one that is more difficult. Would definitely recommend this!

4.0 out of 5 stars Words, June 7, 2014
This review is from: Word Quest (Kindle Edition)
I like word games. This is a game you can play if you only have a little while to play.

Word Quest