Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on February 5, 2013
If you want to learn Word Press, this isn't the book for you or me. Disguised as Word Press for Dummies, it is actually about blogs. Word Press for blogging. In fact, the whole book is about how to blog with Word Press. It does include a website address where you will find a few chapters about using Word Press for websites, which is what I wanted. This book isn't it.
on January 31, 2013
Previously I have used 'Dummies' with great success. They slowly and carefully lead you up a few stairs so that you see where to go from here. To call this tome a 'Dummies' book is a misrepresentation - it's even worse than the bewildering 'Help' in Wordpress.
on January 17, 2012
I picked up a copy of this book because it was highly rated. This book says it is for dummies. It is for dummies in that it is simply written so that you can easily follow the text. I know NOTHING about web design and at the time could barely figure out how to log onto Wordpress.But after reading it from cover-to-cover I still couldn't figure out how to log onto Wordpress (okay, I exaggerate, I did figure out how to log on, but not thanks to this book). I then ordered a copy of Wordpress in 24-hours and after the first chapter or so I had my Wordpress site up and functional. It still took a while to figure out the nunaces, but at least I had a web site...no thanks to this dummy of a book.
on December 21, 2011
This would be the most useless ...for Dummies I have ever read. Don't buy it, its rubbish and is full of make believe knowledge