Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(2 star). Show all reviews
on January 13, 2012
I was hoping this would be a step by step instruction book on how to go from point A to B to c etc. - it isn't. It is more of an informational book that is not nuts and bolts enough to explain how to get something done. As an example, WordPress asks for a 950 X 150 px header but when you upload it only about 50% of it fits into the header space. I could not find anywhere in the book to explain how to accomplish installing a header. I'm sure that the people that wrote the book know their subject matter, but it is not a book for beginners.
55 comments8 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 16, 2012
A newer version of Wordpress made this book obsolete. Technology moved faster than the publisher of this book. Examples used are irrelevant to the current version.
on August 30, 2014
Oh, this did not help at all with the blog I was trying to establish!!!!! No, no. I felt totally ill-equipped to do the WordPress process.s..and, in fact, gave up. sorry. I have had other praise WordPress...but for me, it was a no go.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 23, 2015
Too deep for what it can do now! Too much code information!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 20, 2012
I was tempted to buy this book based on great reviews, but when I actually looked at it, never mind! Give me something I can actually read, and in comfort!