Have you ever wanted to create a website but found it too complicated or confusing?
WordPress is the single most popular way to create a website or blog. It's used by Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, authors, photographers, bloggers and non-profits to build a professional website easily.
You can do the same - and you don't need to be a computer expert or web geek. This easy-to-use, visual guide shows you everything you need to know.
What you'll learn in WordPress Websites Step-by-Step:
- How to choose a great domain name and get good value, reliable web hosting
- How to install WordPress in a few mouse clicks
- How to publish posts and pages with correctly formatted text
- How to give your website a professional touch by using images and videos
- How to customize your web design without needing to be a programmer
- How to add easily add complex features to your site with free and premium "plugins"
- How to use Search Engine Optimization to get ranked better by Google
- How to keep your website secure
- How to solve the most common WordPress problems
...and lots more.
There's also a bonus chapter on getting the first visitors to your site, along with additional video tutorials by the author. Plus, the book is packed with links to additional resources and free design themes and plugins to help you build a website on a budget.
Clear explanations and over 55 images of the admin screens and tools mean you can see exactly how to do everything. No more head-scratching or frustration!
After reading this book you'll have a unique, professional and easy-to-use website to be proud of - and you'll have created it yourself!
Whether you want to build a simple website for your company or organization, make money with a blog or a full online store, this non-geek guide will get you online quickly - saving you time and frustration.