Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 16, 2011
My son is 12 and loves this series. We're starting Wordly Wise 7. It's a fantastic book he can use on his own. He enjoys the stories, which are informative and not fictional.. so it's a bonus :) We have a journal where I have him write out the words and definitions, and also practice each word in cursive. At the end of each week we have a spelling test, and he thinks it's great. Very easy to understand for a child. I would recommend the series to anyone.
on April 12, 2013
Easy to use and makes vocabulary fun. A teacher's manual will make correcting of the lessons easier. Each lesson list the words to study with the definition of each word, replacing phrases with the words, synonyms, and word meanings.The lessons followed by the use of the vocabulary word in a story with comprehension questions. In conclusion of the lesson it has fun and fascinating fact about the words.
on September 18, 2009
The Wordly Wise series of books really helps further understanding of language in a very natural way. The stories are so good, I like to read them after my son goes to bed. They are always engaging and informative.
on August 17, 2015
Very good. In just a few minutes a day you can expand your child's mind. These books are part of our school year every year because they produce results. Good for any parent to encourage their child to do.
on February 14, 2012
This workbook was great to go through during the school year. It enhanced vocabulary and reading comprehension by taking the user through different exercises with units of words.
on February 23, 2014
I know that I am buying a used book, but seller needs to represent the quality of the book. 18 out of 20 chapters have been filled out, with pencils and highlighters. The pencil can be erased but not the highlighters. If I knew that I'd be spending tons of time erasing, I would just have bought a new book

Please next time you sell a used book, CLEARLY STATE that 151 out of 172 pages have been written on with answers. Don't sugarcoat your description
on March 6, 2013
This has been helpful with expanding vocabulary. Each week, my child does section A while listening to the words being read on the Wordly Wise website. The next day DC will do section B and the third day, section E. We skip the other sections which are confusing to my child.
on October 25, 2011
The book was delivered within a week. The condition of the book was great. I think this Wordly Wise 3000 series are the one of the best vocaburay workbook for elementary school kids.
on May 4, 2013
Great book to use for improving vocabulary. I homeschool and I have found this company's Wordly Wise series helpful from 5th grade up. I just ordered the 7th grade one!
on October 22, 2013
Love the workbook! The words are appropriate and enhance reading, vocabulary and add just the right amount of challenge for students (my homeschool daughter)