5.0 out of 5 stars My homeschooler loves the Wordly Wise series
Published on May 16, 2011 by ShutterlyHappy

I know that I am buying a used book, but seller needs to represent the quality of the book. 18 out of 20 chapters have been filled out, with pencils and highlighters. The pencil can be erased but not the highlighters. If I knew that I'd be spending tons of time erasing, I would just have bought a new book

Please next time you sell a used book, CLEARLY STATE...
Published 6 months ago by marshall pond

5.0 out of 5 stars My homeschooler loves the Wordly Wise series, May 16, 2011
This review is from: Wordly Wise 3000 Book 6 (Paperback)
My son is 12 and loves this series. We're starting Wordly Wise 7. It's a fantastic book he can use on his own. He enjoys the stories, which are informative and not fictional.. so it's a bonus :) We have a journal where I have him write out the words and definitions, and also practice each word in cursive. At the end of each week we have a spelling test, and he thinks it's great. Very easy to understand for a child. I would recommend the series to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series, September 18, 2009
This review is from: Wordly Wise 3000 Book 6 (Paperback)
The Wordly Wise series of books really helps further understanding of language in a very natural way. The stories are so good, I like to read them after my son goes to bed. They are always engaging and informative.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vocabulary enhancement, February 14, 2012
This review is from: Wordly Wise 3000 Book 6 (Paperback)
This workbook was great to go through during the school year. It enhanced vocabulary and reading comprehension by taking the user through different exercises with units of words.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, April 12, 2013
This review is from: Wordly Wise 3000 Book 6 (Paperback)
Easy to use and makes vocabulary fun. A teacher's manual will make correcting of the lessons easier. Each lesson list the words to study with the definition of each word, replacing phrases with the words, synonyms, and word meanings.The lessons followed by the use of the vocabulary word in a story with comprehension questions. In conclusion of the lesson it has fun and fascinating fact about the words.

1.0 out of 5 stars Seller needs to state that 18 out of 20 chapters have been filled out, February 23, 2014
This review is from: Wordly Wise 3000 Book 6 (Paperback)

Please next time you sell a used book, CLEARLY STATE that 151 out of 172 pages have been written on with answers. Don't sugarcoat your description

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable, February 23, 2014
This review is from: Wordly Wise 3000 Book 6 (Paperback)
We have used worldly wise books for years. We enjoy how they simply and slowly help build vocabulary with daily exercises

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Educational Tool, October 22, 2013
This review is from: Wordly Wise 3000 Book 6 (Paperback)
Love the workbook! The words are appropriate and enhance reading, vocabulary and add just the right amount of challenge for students (my homeschool daughter)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick service, May 4, 2013
This review is from: Wordly Wise 3000 Book 6 (Paperback)
Great book to use for improving vocabulary. I homeschool and I have found this company's Wordly Wise series helpful from 5th grade up. I just ordered the 7th grade one!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, April 18, 2013
This review is from: Wordly Wise 3000 Book 6 (Paperback)
I think this book can help me a lot on my English. I love it. when i finish this book i will buy a new one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wordly Wise for an excelling student, March 15, 2013
This review is from: Wordly Wise 3000 Book 6 (Paperback)
We had a student working above grade level and this was a wonderful way to help them succeed in their writing and vocabulary.

Wordly Wise 3000 Book 6
Wordly Wise 3000 Book 6 by Kenneth Hodkinson (Paperback - January 30, 2007)
Used & New from: $2.97