4.0 out of 5 stars Re: Don't bother buying it from "acbooksnet", April 1, 2010
This review is from: Wordly Wise 3000 Book 7 (Paperback)
Wordly Wise 3000 is a good series of vocabulary books. However, I wish there were a section of "fill in the blanks" for students to choose appropriate words to complete sentences.

Regarding "acbooksnet" which offers "free answer key" if you buy a book from them, DO NOT bother. The answer key doesn't come with the book. But you have to sign in on their website. They ask you to give them a very good feedback. (I wish I could go back to change the feedback.) They will send you a Pay Pal link and ask you to pay another $3.99 for them to send the answer key. Just order the book from Amazon and get the free shipping!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tool in Homeschooling, April 22, 2013
This review is from: Wordly Wise 3000 Book 7 (Paperback)
My son was doing Wordly Wise in his High Potential class in public school and I was so impressed with the new vocabulary he was using. I bought the grade 7 book for our daughter whom we homeschool. It has been a great addition to our curriculum and opens a whole world of new words for my kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars My kids requested these books & are already using them., March 22, 2014
This review is from: Wordly Wise 3000 Book 7 (Paperback)
These are books that my kids requested & they like to work in them. They used them in their school last year.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, March 11, 2014
This review is from: Wordly Wise 3000 Book 7 (Paperback)
Came nicely flat, not bent, not wrinkle. With snail mail, that's an accomplishment. Thanks for delivering exactly what I ordered in good condition. Would do business again.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!!!!, January 28, 2014
This review is from: Wordly Wise 3000 Book 7 (Paperback)
After realizing that my 8th graders had a very poor vocabulary, I picked up this little book. At my former place of employment, students did these from 1st grade to 3rd grade. Well, I thought I'd give it a try. They are tough and challenging and now I give a quiz on the words every week. My students LOVE it. Most likely because the easy 100% on the quiz brings up their grade, but what do I care!? They are learning new words– willingly nonetheless! LOVE LOVE (Keep in mind that I am a language arts nerd, so my comments on this particular book do emphasize my complete bias on the subject matter).

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shipping, January 25, 2014
This review is from: Wordly Wise 3000 Book 7 (Paperback)
This is a great tool we have used for a long time and would recommend people using this in conjunction with the teacher's manual.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, October 8, 2013
This review is from: Wordly Wise 3000 Book 7 (Paperback)
I really like this book. We are using this book. It really does help me to do better in vocabulary. We are in Lesson 2.

5.0 out of 5 stars Teaches vocabulary and grammar, May 15, 2013
This review is from: Wordly Wise 3000 Book 7 (Paperback)
This isn't just about spelling words, but teaches grammar, parts of speech, and context clues, as well. This helps him in the long run to read, write, and speak correctly.
My son completes the exercises, then translates to Spanish. That way he really gets the sense of the words in both languages.
is vocabulary has improved.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend Wordly Wise!, April 21, 2013
This review is from: Wordly Wise 3000 Book 7 (Paperback)
Excellent vocabulary books! Have used them for many years. Excellent for homeschoolers and others just supplementing. These are helpful for increasing vocabulary for SAT's.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the consistency, March 5, 2013
This review is from: Wordly Wise 3000 Book 7 (Paperback)
We are using this for homeschooling. This is good for spelling and vocabulary with a strong emphasis on vocab. WW comes in many levels. Each unit has five parts that can each be completed in about 20 minutes so it makes for easy lesson planning.

Wordly Wise 3000 Book 7
Wordly Wise 3000 Book 7 by Sandra Adams (Paperback - July 2007)
Used & New from: $2.00