Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

The product I received does not match the pictured item. I was pleased that I did get the correct product however this review is to warn customers to be sure to read the specs and copyright year prior to purchase. If this information is not available. Inquire with seller upon ordering to ensure the correct book ships. The image listed is of an earlier book, I was seeking the Second Edition answer key. Got the one I desired, but my experience is to inquire to make sure. There are slight differences in the covers and can easily be mistaken.
review image
on February 7, 2013
I homeshool my children, but learned about Wordly Wise when teaching language arts many years ago. For my children we use Wordly Wise every year, moving up a book number each year. I love the way they give the student many different ways to use and learn the vocabulary words. I find it never boring and the story at the end of each chapter (to gauge comprehension) is always a factual and interesting story for the children, and teaches them something totally different from language arts, such as a blip in history, inventions and how they were discovered, and more. Lets face it, language arts is not every child's idea of exciting, but Wordly Wise makes it interesting! The answer key makes grading fast and easy.
on May 13, 2014
as per my expectation. good condition. I can recommend to my friends. This book is useful for my daughter's homework.
on January 7, 2014
I GOT THE ANSWER BOOK NOT MATCH WITH THE WOLDLY WISE 3000 BOOK 8 THAT I ORDERED.
Anyone can help me.