- Explore more great deals on thousands of titles in our Deals in Books store.
Years before September 11, our enemy warned us--and we weren't listening. We are being warned today--by enemies like Iran, North Korea, and radicals and terrorists across the globe--but we are still not listening.
Sounding the alarm is bestselling author Jed Babbin (former deputy undersecretary of defense), who exposes the demagogues, dictators, and death squads openly threatening America--with potentially devastating consequences, if we aren't alert to the danger.
Full of stunning detail, In the Words of Our Enemies reveals:
* What the Islamists themselves are saying about their plans for America--mass murder followed by imposition of Islamic sharia law
* How Venezuela's Hugo Chavez is leading a radical anti-American revolution that aims to organize the world's oil supplies against America
* Why China's plans go beyond regional hegemony to driving the United States out of the Pacific
* How even so-called "friendly" countries, like Russia, are conspiring against us
* How many countries have threatened to use nuclear weapons against America (it's more than you think)
Highlighting our enemies' own words, Jed Babbin gives you, the reader, an insider's intelligence report on the dangers we face. In the Words of Our Enemies gives you the knowledge you need to be forewarned and forearmed in defending America.
This category of book--if only they had been written in the 1930s--what we could have avoided in death, maiming and carnage. Read morePublished on March 24, 2008 by Dr. Victor S. Alpher
For too long we have shrugged our shoulders as people pronounce hate against us. Whereas we might regard their statements as hate speech if they were said in our country or if one... Read morePublished on February 10, 2008 by Seth J. Frantzman
I was born and grew up to age 11 without a television...I find television "entertainment" as well as "news" is extremely devoid of answers to todays problems. Read morePublished on September 28, 2007 by GARY R TOMS SR
This is one of the most timely, but at the same time one of the most scary, books I have read lately and, I believe, tells it like it is. Read morePublished on September 3, 2007 by Gene Laramy
Anyone who has not yet awakened to the peril we all face as freedom loving people should read this book. One cannot fail to make the comparisons to the years leading up to WWII. Read morePublished on August 11, 2007 by H. Jackson
One needs only to read the titles of the other books published by Jed Babbin to understand the goal of this book. Read morePublished on August 11, 2007 by Ethanial
I found Jed Babbin's collection of speeches and writings by the muslim leaders of militant Islam to be chilling and frightening. Read morePublished on August 7, 2007 by Donald A. McGowan