Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

• Words

93%
Price:$1.29

on May 4, 2013
This song says everything I want to say. I am so tired of speaking words that hurt. Absolutely amazing lyrics and sounds great!
on January 3, 2014
Hawk Nelson has spent the last few years as the Christian Boy Band at the Women of Faith Teen Girls Revolve Conferences. With Words, they have their best song yet with a catchy Melodie and very thoughtful lyrics.
on September 12, 2015
What I buy here are songs I've heard on K-LOVE and made a note of to buy later when I got the financial opportunity. They're all a five star pick, to me, or I wouldn't buy them.
on January 20, 2014
Bought an MP3 player for a 13 year old--he already knew the song and loved it so I got it for him. I think its a great song too--good sound, wonderful message
on September 26, 2014
1 Peter 1:15 "but as He which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation." Another great song with a great message.
on July 5, 2014
Song has a great fantastic beat to it along with conveying a very important message for all of us to learn and practice in our lives.
on July 10, 2015
It was the theme song for our Church Camp and was received well by all involved.
on August 10, 2013
This song should be played for children of all ages as a reminder that not everything they hear is the truth and often meant as a way to bring them down to make someone else feel superior.
on March 21, 2015