5.0 out of 5 stars Great starter for home-based work
Published on March 10, 2012 by James Taylor

1.0 out of 5 stars Not even worth the time it took for the free download
Published on August 17, 2012 by Jared D. Hawk

1.0 out of 5 stars Not even worth the time it took for the free download, August 17, 2012
This review is from: Work at Home Jobs: The 25 Best Paying Home Business Ideas (Kindle Edition)
There is not enough content in this ebook to have a half decent article much less a book. Don't waste your time. And no, the author does not go in depth. Each of the 25 jobs has about two paragraphs worth of painfully obvious, poorly communicated information. For instance, under "Barber": "Men's hair stylist or a Barber as they are also known as. Can you trim a man's hair or give it a stylish cut? Have you enroll in a barber college and have a degree? If you can cut a man's hair then you should think about opening a neighborhood barber."

1.0 out of 5 stars Just a list of 25 "work from home" jobs, March 1, 2013
Complete waste of time downloading and reading this "book." The author has completely disregarded that several of the work from home jobs listed are licensed in most jurisdictions especially in North America and, based on my knowledge, some of these cannot be legally done at home. The information provided is very superficial and lacks any insight. You will be better off browsing internet for more valuable information.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great starter for home-based work, March 10, 2012
I bought this book because I read a lot of articles online on how you can earn money by doing jobs at home. I was skeptic at first so I started looking for books to help shed light to this opportunity. This book is a Godsend. I never knew that there were plenty of ways to earn money without having to leave the comforts of my home. There are 25 jobs highlighted in this book and the author provided in-depth facts on each one. Definitely a great buy,