Work Out 3 Seasons 2006
Amazon Instant Video
1. Episode 101 Jackie Warner, owner of Sky Sport & Spa, is determined to be the best in the competitive fitness industry in Los Angeles. Jackie has pulled together an elite team of trainers to attract an A-list clientele to her exclusive gym. But tough bodies and strong personalities lead to conflict among the staff.
2. Episode 102 Jackie has a one-on-one workout with Rebecca, a flirty, sexy trainer at Sky Sport & Spa. Jackie tells the trainers that she's planned a retreat for them in Palm Springs, but now has to break the news to Mimi. Jackie and Mimi go out to dinner, but Mimi's upset that she's the last one to hear about the retreat. Back at the gym, Jackie trains actor Alex Quinn and the male trainers, led by Brian Peeler, plan an initiation hazing for new trainer Jesse at the retreat.
3. Episode 103 As Jackie continues to make sense out of her relationship with the temperamental Mimi and manage Sky Sport, she also prepares for a visit from her mother, Karen, a conservative Christian from Ohio who strongly disapproves of Jackie's lifestyle. Jackie trains Tess, an overweight young woman who wants to gain control of her life through diet and exercise. Jesse cooks dinner for Jackie, her mom, Mimi and a group of friends. Mimi and Karen go head-to-head on gay issues, and the dinner quickly becomes a political discussion in which Karen finds herself the only voice for 'mainstream America.'
4. Episode 104 Jackie is invited to train a wealthy client in Palm Springs, leaving Erika in charge of the gym and Jesse in charge of her house. Mimi reacts badly to the idea of Jackie leaving town alone, especially when she sees a photograph of the client, a beautiful, rich woman named Sarah. The trainers respond badly to Erika's authoritative management style and create havoc in the gym. Jackie trains the smart and sophisticated Sarah for two glorious days, which includes a flirtatious "girls" night out.
5. Episode 105 Jesse faces Jackie's wrath about the mess he left behind at her house. Mimi decides that she and Jackie 'are not on the same page.' Jackie confides to her best friend Erin that maybe it's time that she met some new friends, and allows herself to be set up on a series of dates.
6. Episode 106 Jackie makes an attempt to reconcile with Mimi, but finds herself at the end of her rope with the non-communicative Mimi. Two clients, Tess and Alina, show the amazing results of their workouts and Jackie treats herself to a hair cut with Jonathan Antin. Jackie visits a fashion designer who helps her plan the launch of her fashion line and asks Zen to model in her fashion show.