Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS
Customer Discussions > For Your Entertainment forum

Work from home

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 3, 2013 2:34:18 PM PST
Have you ever wanted to work from home? Or just can't have a full time job because of kids or other reasons? I've made great money at home between working around the house and my time at the barn. Send me an email at DoubleD_Stables@hotmail.com to find out how! Please put "make money" in the subject line

Posted on Jan 27, 2013 7:27:26 AM PST
Sick Daddy says:
Double D's?? how professional.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 27, 2013 8:11:08 PM PST
If you read the whole email it said Double D Stables. The D's stand for the two founding horses, Dukes Controlled Chaos "Duke" and Diablo's Devilish Grin "Diablo" you made it nasty perv. Grow up

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 27, 2013 8:11:48 PM PST
If you read the whole email it said Double D Stables. The D's stand for the two founding horses, Dukes Controlled Chaos "Duke" and Diablo's Devilish Grin "Diablo" you made it nasty perv. Grow up

Posted on Dec 16, 2013 7:14:02 AM PST
I want to work from home. What is the job description?

Posted on Feb 1, 2014 7:57:25 PM PST
carolb57 says:
Was channel surfing earlier tonight and came across a movie that had already started -- "Curly Sue" with Alisan Porter. I had never seen it before. What a cutie! The movie was from 1991 so I figure she must have been 7, 8, or 9. She even sang in it. A very talented little girl as well as when she grew up. Now I guess she's busy being a wife and mama!

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 2, 2014 8:17:04 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 2, 2014 8:17:53 AM PST
Fantastic says:
Carol,
I've seen the movie several times just to see Alisan. It's kind of a shame that she was such a cute and talented child, and got to star in a movie, but her career as an adult just never took off. Do you remember Aileen Quinn who starred as "Annie" in the movie version (see below)? Her career fizzled after the movie too even though she was nominated for a Golden Globe award. For some reason, it's very hard to go from a child star to an adult one.

One Out of Thousands: Director John Huston staged a highly publicized nationwide hunt for Annie in an audition process that involved 8,000 hopefuls and an entire year. Quinn auditioned eight times in total and when she was told she got the part, she literally didn't believe it. Search coordinator Garrison True told her the news in her hotel room after she did a screen test with Albert Finney and they were down to three finalists. "He said, 'We found our Annie.' And I said, 'Oh my gosh who is it!?' and he said, 'It's YOU!' [laughing]. 'You're going to be on the "Today Show" tomorrow,'" Quinn recounted. "I was in shock."
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Jan 3, 2013
Latest post:  Feb 2, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
For Your Entertainment
For Your Entertainment by Adam Lambert (Audio CD - 2009)
4.4 out of 5 stars (894)