Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on March 24, 2015
I like this style. I am in my late 50's and don't like the pants below my waist like the younger girls. The young ladies that work with me flash a little back side when they bend over with the lower waist pants. I am not comfortable doing this at my age. These are perfect for me.
on July 14, 2012
I bought these scrub pants a while back and I bought an XL because that is the size of my other scrub pants, but these fit me HUGE!! These are NOT true to size. If you buy some I suggest you buy a smaller size. I love the material and all, its the size that I have a problem with.
on August 1, 2010
I got these for my daughter. The run a tad on the big side and don't shrink in the wash so keep that in mind for sizing.
on February 19, 2009
love these pants!! they fit great, they wash well...no shrinkage...the price is great! i would definitely order these again...in fact, i did!
on November 17, 2010
Not the same quality as the Cherokee workwear I've purchased in the past. Fabric is thinner, pills and wears thin in stress areas (inner thigh, pockets, knees). Seems to not release stains as well either. Disappointed. On the plus side, pockets are very handy, and ample material is used in the legs.
on January 2, 2013
I love not having to deal with a draw string and this have plenty of leg room when I go to sit down.
VINE VOICEon February 27, 2009
My wife wears it to work everyday, well not the same colored pants. She owns several of the Cherokee Workwear brand pants. The pockets comes in handy for the pens and small things like examiner's gloves and notebook. So far, after 30 washes, color didn't fade and the pants are still tough and has not worn out.
on February 18, 2013
The color, size, and design all makes these pants the best. Very comfortable even on a 12 hour shift. I recommend these pants to anyone.
on October 28, 2015
I like these pants. They aren't my favorite, but they are fairly comfortable and fit well. I bought an XS-petite, I am 5' tall and 120 lbs, athletic but hourglass figure. They fit me nicely and are flattering on me. I find the material is sort of thin, however, and the stitching doesn't seem as strong compared to my other scrubs (I prefer Dickies). I think if you live in a hot environment, the thin fabric of these pants would be good because I find in the summer these allow a little more "breeze" to get through than other pants. On the downside, I also find these pants are not very forgiving with panty lines..but if your scrub top covers your bum then you may not have to worry about that, or if your rear end is not so big then maybe it isn't noticable at all. My rear end is definitely on the large side and so that's something that I don't like about these pants. I also don't like that the pockets are very "basic" compared to the similarly priced Dickies. Overall, I prefer my dickies, but these are still comfortable pants, and if you live in a hot environment or get hot while working, you might benefit from the thinner fabric. I gave these 4 stars because they are very modestly priced and I didn't expect anything more than what I got, but I didn't give them a 5 because I feel that the Dickies are superior quality and you are in the same price point. There's nothing wrong with these pants, I wear them regularly and might buy more if I move to a warmer state, but I wish the pockets were a little more organized (pens always fall out of these pockets..). These are very modestly priced and I'd still say these are FAR better than the cheapo scrub pants you can get at Walmart. Cherokee is a good brand, I just have a preference for the Dickies pants.
on August 17, 2015
These are light weight pants. The length is perfect for me because I am short. It has cargo pockets on both legs - 3 on the right; 1 on the left. No other pockets. The elastic waist band is comfortable but if you move around alot, they tend to fall down a bit.