Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now DOTD

87%
13%

on April 4, 2013
as a previous reviewer noted, this top is perfect for women with shorter torsos. i am 5'3" and 112lbs. and have a short torso and long legs for my height. i have been on the search for a scrub top that did not look like a tunic on me. the cut is flattering but with enough room that i can move easily at work. i ordered an XS, which fit perfectly.
on June 1, 2013
This shirt is not as long in the body length as most scrub tops. It is perfect for the shorter person, doesn't cling to the butt area. This length in the color I have to wear is not easy to find. I purchased 3!
on June 16, 2014
Really like this top. I was worried this would be too long as I am short at 4'11". Perfect length and great fit. Pretty true to size. Washes up great as well. I don't think you will be disappointed!
on March 30, 2013
Excellent fit, cut, and shape for petite body type. Price was spot on. Overall I'm very pleased with this top.
on April 2, 2014
I love this scrub top - just the right length. Hard to find scrubs that fit petite top. Will buy more.
on January 10, 2013
Very comfortable and fits well for smaller framed people. Also, this top seems to hold up in the washer well and the color has not faded.
on May 31, 2015
if you are looking for a longer top, this is not for you, but it was exactly the right length for my shorter size, plenty roomy
on January 17, 2015
this is the 3rd of this style that I have purchased it fits well the pockets are very roomy and is shorter in the waist
on September 3, 2013
I like how this scrub top fits. It is good material, washes easily. I would buy this again. Pretty decent buy.
on August 13, 2014
This is a really great scrub top, especially for shorter women. I wish it came in more colors.