5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as hoped!
The workbook arrived quickly and just as described. It's the supplement to Voila 6th edition, exercises are very helpful. Didn't buy the key as I'm using this in a course and we check answers in class, but I imagine having that would be a good addition when using the workbook.
Published on October 26, 2012 by Brittany

3.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!!!!
not Bad! but it was worth the price and it was brand new so it worked out for me i would recommend it .
Published 15 months ago by zaw lin

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as hoped!, October 26, 2012
This review is from: Workbook with Lab Manual for Heilenman/Kaplan/Tournier's Voila!: An Introduction to French, 6th (Paperback)

3.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!!!!, October 4, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, October 20, 2014
Got it for a class.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good book, October 8, 2012
I need the book for my French language class in College. This is the good book for learning French. But it took few weeks for getting the book.

4.0 out of 5 stars It was fine., September 11, 2011
It didn't have marks in it, it arrived on time, and I have no complaints. It may have even arrived early, but I don't remember if it was the workbook or the textbook.

1.0 out of 5 stars Workbook - Already Filled Out, September 30, 2010
I purchased this workbook to accompany the Viola! sixth edition textbook. It was listed as "like new". I did not open the book until classes began in the second week of September--big mistake! The workbook pages throughout the first half of the book had already been filled out. The "return" window for this item had already closed by then(20 August), so I'm stuck with a book that is of very little help in the way of learning a foreign language.

Workbook with Lab Manual for Heilenman/Kaplan/Tourn
ier's
by Claude Toussaint Tournier (Paperback - February 4, 2009)
Used & New from: $68.67