Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Workbook for Milady's Standard Nail Technology
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on August 6, 2012
I have never had a text book that contained so many errors. It's like they didn't even bother to double check it before sending it off to the publishers. Over all the information is sub-par. You can honestly learn more off of youtube.
on May 12, 2016
So you'll definitely need it for nail school but it's filled with grammatical errors, written for a 12 year old, and weirdly is just full of opinion instead of factual or technical information.

Seller review: came on time and I didn't have any problems receiving it.
on February 18, 2014
Is a great book but has a lot of grammatical errors in it. I'm not in a school just self teaching and I'm noticing them. Other than that it is wonderful for me to learn by. Highly recommend for anyone who had some experience with nails.
on October 27, 2013
I needed my own books and I now have the updated revision. The book was used but I'm sure that's something I looked over in the description. Still satisfied.
on June 1, 2014
I would have thought that some writing in but the entire book had all the answers filled out.i wish I could sent it back but it has been 2 weeks already.
on January 3, 2015
Thank you so much I like my book and it has been a big help to me and thank you for your fast service Thank You So Much
on November 6, 2012
This is such a great expansion to Milady's Nail Technology Text. I highly recommend this workbook to expand and reinforce your text learning. I have greatly enjoyed this product and find it a great addition.
on February 28, 2015
Was not in as nice of shape as expected. Writing on every page.
on January 14, 2015
Got for wife, excellent condition and she is learning.
on January 23, 2016
Item received as prescribed.