5.0 out of 5 stars Managerial Accounting Workbook/Study Guide
Excellent Workbook/Study Guide to use with Managerial Accounting. Highly Recommended for this course. Great tool for studying steps in Managerial Accounting.
Published 22 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Cost more than its worth
Published on September 11, 2010 by mkramer

2.0 out of 5 stars Cost more than its worth, September 11, 2010
This review is from: Workbook/Study Guide for use with Managerial Accounting (Paperback)
When I first bought this study guide I thought for the the price ($52 with shipping and handling) would be worth the price. I was wrong. This book is so small, less than 250 (exact pages are 239)and the information that is printed inside the book is the exact information on the internet. Although I will not be returning it, since my professor states I have to have it for his class, I just want to tell the others out there who are looking at this book to not buy this book. It is not worth the exuberant price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Managerial Accounting Workbook/Study Guide, May 7, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, June 1, 2012
This is such a great help if you are taking ACG2 online. I recommend this for anyone using the hardback book that this book goes along with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent workbook and study guide, January 24, 2010
This is a great addition to the text. It is filled with helpful self-tests and great applications.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, September 10, 2014

Workbook/Study Guide for use with Managerial Accounting
Workbook/Study Guide for use with Managerial Accounting by Eric W. Noreen (Paperback - February 13, 2009)
Used & New from: $0.76