Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

• Customer Reviews

on April 19, 2012
I have an 11-year-old son with high functioning Autism and anxiety issues. He loves anything minty, so I picked up a bottle of this at our local mall one day. He loves it. He insists on using it for every bath, both as a bubble bath & body wash. I don't have to fight to get him into the tub, and the "stress relief" really really works for him. Worth every penny!
11 comment12 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 6, 2011
This is great to use at the end of the day. I work retail, at B&BW's sister company, Victoria's Secret. I'm a stock associate, so I spend my days running up and down ladders, lifting boxes, and moving heavy fixtures (Just try to move one of the big bra/panty tables, you'll see what I mean), so I HURT when I get done at work, and I need some serious relief. I take a nice, hot bath with this, breathe deeply, and the stress melts away from my mind and muscles. It's an amazingly effective product, and it smells great.
VINE VOICEon December 18, 2008
Eucalyptus Spearmint is such a wonderful, head-clearing scent. I think this just might be my favorite B&BW scent of all time, and that's saying quite a bit, as I've been buying their stuff for years. The body wash is easy rinsing and non-drying, and lathers up nicely. The scent isn't too sharp, but is still clean and fresh. I recommend this product highly.
11 comment8 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 1, 2012
I LOVE this stuff! It smells GREAT- so relaxing and soothing. It can be used for a bubble bath or for a body wash. A little bit goes a long way. An excellent product! I will definitely always have some in my bathroom!
on December 6, 2015
Well....I took the dive....into A BLISSFUL BATH FULL OF FLUFFY BUBBLES & WITH AN AROMA THAT LINGERS IN THE AIR THAT MAKE EVERYONE ASK HOW MUCH LONGER YOU GONNA BE IN THERE :)
The Previous Reviews don't lie....
1. The Aroma (smell isnt the word for this stuff) is INVIGORATING BUT NOT OVERPOWERING!!!
2. The Bubbles are VERY CONSISTENT & FLUFFY!!!
3. There was still Bubbles in the tub once I drained out all the water more than 45 mins later!!!
4. My Skin does feel Nice & Soft afterwards!!!
(CHECK OUT MY PHOTOS....after 4 squirts I got this much Fluffy Bubbles & left me with this much liquid )
Highly Recommended!!!
P.S. I DIDN'T GET THE "MAGICAL" STRESS RELIEF THAT I WAS HOPING IT WOULD HAVE BUT IT WAS A VERY VERY RELAXING BUBBLE BATH TO SAY THE LEAST :)
review image review image review image review image
on May 31, 2014
We really appreciate this aromatic, cleansing body wash. My wife usually uses it, but occasionally I snag it for a pleasant, effective shower. Highly recommended. Bath & Body Works Eucalyptus Spearmint Stress Relieving Body Wash - 10 Oz
on October 21, 2014
My mom introduced me to this body wash. Now, me, my husband, and even our 5 year old son don't use anything else. They all say this is the best soap ever. Yes, it's pricey, but you only need a drop and will get more stress-free soapy suds than you ever need. If given a choice of soap, my 5yo son always asks for "the green soap". I always thought calling a soap "stress relief" was weird; but when I think about it, those 10 minutes in the shower with that smell really are wonderful! Worth buying the lotion too to keep on your desk at work to remind you to relax!
on February 23, 2014
What a simple and inexpensive way to treat yourself a little extra special each day! We keep a few different scents in the shower at all times! 5 star scent.
on February 26, 2015
Excellent product! I've just ordered three more. It does a deep-cleaning job on pores, leaving your skin feeling very refreshed and clean. Also smells very fragrant. Not sure if this or any other skin product can offer 'stress relief'' but I do believe that eucalyptus and spearmint help to keep breathing passages open and possibly prevent colds and congestion.
on August 12, 2015
My husband and I both love the scent of this bath wash. We both hate going into a Bath and Body Works store. All the different competing smells are too overwhelming. So, I was very happy to find this product on Amazon. No more headaches from walking in Bath and Body Works!