5.0 out of 5 stars The Art of the Story and Stories of Art
Published on November 10, 2008 by Dana Harvey

3.0 out of 5 stars More that than this
I guess I expectated more depth in this book. I bought a related book, The Creative Community Builder's Handbook, and that book gave me more I guess what I was looking for. Heart offers some excellent photography, so if people are looking to examine how detailed a community project should be, then this might be the right book for them.
Published on March 23, 2010 by B. J. Blackdeer-Mackenzie

5.0 out of 5 stars The Art of the Story and Stories of Art, November 10, 2008
This review is from: Works of Heart: Building Village through the Arts (Hardcover)
This is a great book to assure the reader of the goodness, creativity and love for neighbors that can be found in the human heart. The organizations and individual artists who dreamed up these projects are inspirational examples of art at its best and most practical, as a tool for healing and uniting communities. It is a really beautifully made book of inspirational and well-told stories.

5.0 out of 5 stars Get Inspired; Read this Book, August 8, 2014
Gorgeously made. Full color and b/w photos.
If you're interested in artists that go into communities to make performance and to aid in social change, this book belongs on your shelf. You'll be inspired to create. And you'll learn the mission that artists/cultural workers have taken on in the 21st century to get involved with neighborhoods and the dreams and imaginations of the people....

forever,
Annie

Annie Lanzillotto
author of "L is for Lion: an italian bronx butch freedom memoir" SUNY Press
and "Schistsong" BORDIGHERA Press

www.annielanzillotto.com

L Is for Lion: An Italian Bronx Butch Freedom Memoir (SUNY series in Italian/American Culture)
Schistsong (Via Folios)
Blue Pill
Carry My Coffee (Live)
Eleven Recitations

3.0 out of 5 stars More that than this, March 23, 2010

Works of Heart: Building Village through the Arts
Works of Heart: Building Village through the Arts by Kiko Denzer (Hardcover - August 1, 2006)
$24.95 $21.10