Works with Snow Leopard? The question is, is Manga Studio 4 compatible with Apple's newest OS, Snow Leopard. Anyone tried it?
asked by Aurora. R on August 28, 2009
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
Wow, I'm surprised no one has answered your questions in almost two years. In case you still care, yes it does. I just installed it on my Macbook running Snow Leopard 10.6.4
Echo answered on June 15, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It works fine with Snow Leopard, I've used it a long time with that OS.

However, since I skipped Lion and have upgraded directly from Snow Leopard (10.6) to Mountain Lion (10.8) I have lost a lot of the smooth flow and feel I got used to with my Wacom Intuos3 tablet and stylus. No matter how I set my options in either the Wacom preferences or the brush settings within Manga Studio EX 4, I can't seem to get rid of the lag that makes quickly-drawn circles come out with straight edges and lines appearing where I did not draw them, like the "correction" is set too high, but no matter if I turn it off or lower it, nothing seems to fix it and these are all the same settings I had before upgrading.

I could not find any discussions online about this, and wonder if I am the only one having the problem. Smith-Micro support only suggested unplugging the Wacom and re-installing the current driver, but that has not helped.
B. Bro answered on November 15, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
[Deleted by the author on Sep 24, 2012 1:41:44 PM PDT]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product