The 20 inch wheels on the Worksman adult tricycle make it easy to get on and off and also easier to pedal. The Worksman Tri-Wheeler is very stable because of it's lower center of gravity. Front Drum brake only.
Truly a product of superior design.
The Port-O-Trike is the most compact adult Trike on the market today and folds for convenient storage.
The perfect choice for both shorter riders and those short of space. In addition, its more compact size makes the Port-O-Trike a great choice for children (ages 8 and up) with special needs.
This Adult Tricycle features an easy step through frame and a low center of gravity. Ideal for riders 4'6"- 6'0"
The Worksman Port-O-Trike folds for easy storage and fits on most standard trunk-mounted bicycle car racks for easy transport! It is the only adult trike that can be transported easily in a minivan or station wagon.
Folded dimensions are approximately 30" x 31" x 29".
Standard Equipment includes:
* 20" x 1.75" Wheels with 36 Spokes
* Black Wall Tires
* Vinyl Coated Rear Cargo Basket
* Quick Fold Folding Frame (no tools required)
* Quick Adjust Handlebar Stem
* Quick Adjust Seat Post
* Fully Welded Frame Design with Front Head Lug, 5.5" Forged Crank
* Comfortable Wide Padded Seat
* Junior High-rise Handlebars
**Maximum User Weight - 215 lbs.**
A stable, user-friendly, single-speed adult tricycle, the Worksman Port-o-Trike offers easy on-and-off and a smooth ride, thanks to 20-inch wheels and a low center of gravity. The most compact adult tricycle on the market, it folds for convenient storage and portability, and features an easy step-through frame ideal for riders between 4'6" and 6' tall. Designed for optimal portability, it fits most standard trunk-mounted bicycle car racks, or inside most minivans and station wagons.
- Folding frame with tool-free design
- Fully welded frame design with front head lug
- 5.5-inch forged crank
- Front caliper brake
- 1.75 by 20 inch (W x D), 36-spoke wheels
- Adjustable handlebar stem
- Quick-adjust seat post
- Comfortable, padded saddle
- Vinyl-coated rear cargo basket
- Measures 30 by 31 by 29 inches (W x H x D) folded
- 215-pound maximum user weight
Made famous as the Good Humor Ice Cream Man's vehicle of choice, Worksman industrial cycles have been around since 1898. Morris Worksman established Worksman to design a three-wheeled cycle that could replace the horse and wagon, providing a less expensive and more reliable way to move people and products. The company's goal--to bring a more efficient, reliable, and healthful mode of transportation to modern industry--was established in 1898 and remains today.