5.0 out of 5 stars The formula for the Truth, the Peace
Published on November 30, 2005 by Mi-young Jung

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad research on my part
8/10/12 I bought all three of his books at once from Amazon. A big mistake. All three are much the same. I expected to learn the methodology behind his approach to meditation. and none of them address meditation at all, let alone the methodology. I thought about returning them but I can't get 10 cents on the dollar. I might donate them to some one but I don't know who...
Published on August 13, 2012 by Ed Holzinger

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The formula for the Truth, the Peace, November 30, 2005
This review is from: World Beyond World (English) (Paperback)
World Beyond World is the first book that gives mankind the method to becoming True Self, which is the original state of mind. Woo Myung explains that our individual mind makes the separation from oneness of the world. Also, he says that individual mind has been formed throughout life experiences and stored as images and has been accumulated and descended in our body from our ancesters. He states that in order to return to the original mind, Truth, and in order to become one from this separated world, our individual minds must be cleansed. Then, this world can live peacefully as one without separation from each other.

There are many books that describe what the Truth is but this is the first book to give us a step-by step method to attaining eternal life, which fulfills the purpose of why we were born.

Reading this book will give you answers to many questions such as: Where did we come from? Why are we here? and Where do we go?

Woo Myung explains that now is the time for human completion because now is the first time we are given the precise method to become a perfect man.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Writings Full of Infinite Wisdom, July 19, 2005
This review is from: World Beyond World (English) (Paperback)
Like the previous reviewer, I, too, had been soul searching for so long to discover who I really was. Until recently, I didn't know why I wasn't able to change my habits or way of thinking. Even after "turning points" or significant events in my life, I seemed to change only on a temporary basis. Numerous self-help books, yoga, and other random "new age" things only put a band-aid on my problems. I didn't WANT to be a procrastinator, packrat, or constant worrywart. Then I had the fortune of being introduced to Maum Meditation and its precise method, which enabled me to truly let go of so many negatives I had that I didn't even know I had.

World Beyond World allows the reader to see things from a perspective that doesn't appear to exist. Set aside all that you think you know and read this book with an open mind. You will then find the simplicity, yet infinite wisdom in Woo Myung's writings to be utterly profound. Get this book today!

5.0 out of 5 stars At last I found answers, November 10, 2005
This review is from: World Beyond World (English) (Paperback)
All of my life I have searched, at times not even knowing I was searching, for answers to the universal questions. This book opened my eyes to many things that previously had gone unanswered. Questions like: Why are we here? What is the fundamental underlying Truth of the Universe? Where is Heaven? How can I live in peace? Why do I have all these troubling thoughts? How can there be peace in the world?

This book was a gift from a close friend, and she dosen't know how much of a gift she gave. Woo Myung writes in an easily understood manner that belies the power of the truth contained in his words. Chapters of prose that eligantly explain the meaning of the Universe are followed by free style poetry that makes my heart swell with the simple words of Truth. The sections of discussions with people from America are very revealing and clearly state what the world beyond world holds for those who attain it.

If you are seeking, and maybe don't even know what you are seeking, then I would recommend you read this book. It will provide you with the answers and comfort you are looking for. It is a bargain for the wealth of wisdom it contains. I have spent many times over this for books that only raise more questions and don't provide clear cut methods for achieving the stated claims.

I recommend this book highly for anyone who is ready to move on to the next level of knowledge.

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly the World Beyond the one I knew, March 2, 2011
This review is from: World Beyond World (English) (Paperback)
This book has been a great aid to me throughout my practice of Maum Meditation and I must say the two combined have really opened up a world that is far beyond the narrow minded one that I knew. I am so grateful to have found Maum Meditation and this book continually reinvigorated my confidence and inspiration to diligently go through the meditation. Truly every human being has every reason to do this meditation. In doing so people can find life truly and come out of that false mind world which held pain, burden, restless, and a long list of other pleasantries. It is my greatest wish to all to do this meditation and really have the mind change. The only way for your mind to change is by going within; changing circumstances, getting more money, love, friends, reputation, knowledge... it will not bring Truth, it will not bring lasting peace, happiness, and most certainly there will be no liberation in all this adding, in all this chasing of desires. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finding the world beyond world, September 29, 2010
This review is from: World Beyond World (English) (Paperback)
World Beyond World is a book that every intellectual should read, It is a book that offers no parallel understanding of human destiny. This book will answer many of the fundamental questions that humans have carried unsolved, such as what is the Truth? Is there such thing as Heaven? I am thankful to the author for providing me such clear understanding of God, Mankind and the Truth.
I recommend this book for anyone to read, really ..

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful, February 2, 2012
This review is from: World Beyond World (English) (Paperback)
This book is actually explaining what is the truth and how to become one with truth. I enjoyed reading this book that it informs you how human being can achieve true enlightment. This is exactly what I am looking for and this book delivers that. Recommended !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Infinite Wisdom, January 9, 2012
This review is from: World Beyond World (English) (Paperback)
This book reveals some of the most infinite wisdom available today. I have been practicing Maum Meditation for over a year and am so grateful for receiving a method to access the infinite wisdom of the Universe. Maum meditation holds the path way to ultimate freedom, peace, and happiness. I have searched all over to find something that feels real or that rings Truth. This is the only thing that makes sense in its purest form. This is the way to bring peace to Earth. If you get the opportunity, check out your local Maum Meditation center.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Most Important Book I've Ever Read, October 4, 2011
Maria Treacy (LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: World Beyond World (English) (Paperback)
Simply put, this is the most important book that I have ever read in my life. I had read so many spiritual, religious and scientific texts but only this one could simply answer the fundamental questions about life that I had held onto for as long as I can remember. Each time I read this book I felt like I discovered something new that woke up my true soul and spirit. This is the book that eventually lead me to seek out the meditation study founded by the author called Maum Meditation. There really arent words strong enough to convey my gratitude to the author for his writings and his Maum Meditation method.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another one of Woo Myung's masterpiece, July 28, 2012
This review is from: World Beyond World (English) (Paperback)
World Beyond World is beyond this world.

From the very beginning, teacher Woo Myung explains Truth, the universe, the human mind and how it's overlapping the real world. Then he continues explaining how to get out of there.

I've realized about his books how clarifying his teachings are. It also seems effortless. The casualty of the layout and the dense content promises an enlightening read for all humanity.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Truth Comes Forth, April 21, 2012
This review is from: World Beyond World (English) (Paperback)
World Beyond World (English and Korean Edition) As I am reading this book the truth just seem to open me up and awaken me to new hieghts and new beliefs. There exists no conflicts, contridictions or confusion. Why some people may not see this is because of their closed mindedness. However, the true source much out wieghs the human mind and those that do not comprehend is at a True lost.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

World Beyond World (English)
World Beyond World (English) by Woo Myung (Paperback - May 5, 2005)
$14.95 $12.64