5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for!
I have been waiting for a complete set of ceramics for my kitchen. I got mine a couple of months ago, so I am writing this review now to give my true opinion.

I noticed that the honeycomb bottoms disperse the heat evenly. Eggs are cooked easily without any sticking to the pan. Even when I made omelets with tons of cheese!

Also, all of the lids...
Published 20 months ago by Ryan

3.0 out of 5 stars it's just OK
The pots are fine but the frying pans hump up in the center and the contents run to the sides.
Published 8 months ago by Jan H.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for!, November 23, 2012
This review is from: Supreme Ceramics (red)

Also, all of the lids have a breather hole in them, which is great for keeping things from boiling over.

Clean up has always been quite easy. Even after 2 months of heavy use, there seems to be no change to the ceramic coating. Everything is just like they were when they came out of the box.

I couldn't be happier. I only wish they made a wok and a few other sizes to complete the collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these pans!!, January 14, 2013
This review is from: Supreme Ceramics (red)
My mom and I both bought these pans and absolutely love them!! I haven't found anything that sticks to them while cooking, clean up is amazingly easy! I would highly recommend these pans! The handles are easy to grip and don't slide around in your hand...just a bonus in my book!

3.0 out of 5 stars it's just OK, October 30, 2013
This review is from: Supreme Ceramics (red)

3.0 out of 5 stars Handle cover wears out QUICK -- starts smoking, November 16, 2013
This review is from: Supreme Ceramics (red)
Good basic cookware. But the handle of the small frying pan started to smoke (and release a nasty smell) after 2-3 months of use. I've stopped using it, but the other pieces are still fine.

3.0 out of 5 stars 300!?!?, December 6, 2012
This review is from: Supreme Ceramics (red)
I would NEVER pay 300 for this. Just got it off of a Groupon for less than 100.00, I just started using it, and I have not had any problems yet. I bought these because I heard ceramic won't release toxins while cooking, but there was a sticker that said Made in China on the box. I find it odd that I cannot find any other sites posting reviews of this product....

[...]

5.0 out of 5 stars Heats up quick! (Nice, comfy handles), April 29, 2013
This review is from: Supreme Ceramics (red)
The minute my pots and pans came in the mail (nicely packaged, everything was well protected) I broke out the small pan and fried up some eggs. They SLID off the pan - perfect! I'm using the stock pot for homemade pasta sauce right now. The pans heat up quickly, cook evenly and the hands remain cool and are comfortable. I highly recommend this set. If I have any issues with durability as I continue to use them, I'll be sure to provide an update. But for now I'm very pleased with them.

BTW - I bought them with a Groupon, so if you want to buy them for less than what Amazon or any other online retailer sells them for, just be patient - and sign up for Groupon and Living Social! :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Sticks after a month or so!, February 19, 2014
This review is from: Supreme Ceramics (red)
I bought these with a Living Social deal for 99. However I had to replace both the skillets after a few months due to sticking...even with hand washing only! The company replaced those two with no charge. Same deal with the second set. Now my whole set is sticking and I call to ask for a replacement and they say they'll replace it but I have to pay 9.95 per pan for shipping. Not worth the 60 bucks. Might as well save up and get a good set from Costco!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this cookware!, September 12, 2013
This review is from: Supreme Ceramics (red)
I paid far less than on the Amazon site ($89 + shipping) on a March 2013 Living Social offer. That said, things DO NOT STICK, which is terrific. I believe to ensure quality, you really need to follow the instructions. For example, never cook above a medium temperature. This is fine because the heat conducts evenly and quickly; you don't need to cook, or even boil anything on high to hasten your cooking.

The only other caveats are:

- Always use utensils for non-stick cookware, which I already used with my former Teflon set.
- Never use cooking spray. This is healthy, so worries. I prefer a very small dab of coconut oil anyway although I have cooked eggs without any oil at all, and they didn't stick.
- Pans are not dishwasher safe. Again, no worries since they're so easy to clean. You pretty much just wipe them out.

I've only had the set for a month, but so far I couldn't be more pleased. My old Teflon set was never as non-stick as this. I highly recommend this cookware, but would also advise searching for a lower price. Deals are out there if you're patient!

5.0 out of 5 stars Not this Brand , but same kind from Wal-Mart Wear-Ever !!, December 26, 2013
This review is from: Supreme Ceramics (red)
I bought a set for me before Christmas and I Loved them , So I bought both Daughter-in-law's a set for Christmas !!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great looking, easy to clean, not stainless steel, no dangerous non-stick, May 24, 2013
This review is from: Supreme Ceramics (red)
I really wanted a red set of pans for my kitchen that didn't have the PFOA non-stick coating. I also didn't want stainless steel. This set is great, it looks great, it feels great in the hands and it's made of porceline with a safe non-stick that is really REALLY non-stick. Everything slides out of the pans very easily. The grips always stay cool and the honeycomb distributes heat evenly. And to top it off, they clean up extremely easily. Still bright white on the inside.

Great set.