5.0 out of 5 stars I lost my job, my home and my wife because of this game!
It's that good! Just kidding. Actually, the game is very good. I remember the last decade of the Cold War very well and this is a lot of fun for that reason alone. You can really get tactical with this game and the equipment is pretty accurate. Just make sure you have all of your important things done before you get started. ;-)
Published on December 12, 2011 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesnt work
I've downloaded this game three times, and where Im at it takes a day and a half. All three times it gets to the same point and errors out. I'm glad Im not out too much money because this was a total waste of it.
Published 10 months ago by stjcampisi

5.0 out of 5 stars I lost my job, my home and my wife because of this game!, December 12, 2011
This review is from: World in Conflict: Complete Edition [Download] (Software Download)

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific game, February 8, 2013
This is definitely one of the best strategy games of all time. It has a riveting story line, a wide variety of missions, and plenty (but not too many) different kinds of units. I love that you just focus on the mission without having to gather resources, build facilities, and conduct other non-combat functions that bog down so many other strategy games. I also love the rotating camera zoom functions. And the graphics are still outrageously good even today.

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing fun, February 28, 2013
I really enjoy the game-play. Its fast paced and action packed. It really gives you a great feel of the strategies involved in a real battle.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not enough Scenarios!, January 30, 2013
The graphics are absolutely great and so is the storyline. I would like to see even more scenarios. Great game!

5.0 out of 5 stars Review for World in Conflict, April 12, 2012
Hello fellow gamers!
World in Conflict is a strategy game, which totally busted my expectations. it has campaign and multiplayer modes. My favorite is multiplayer. If you are fan of strategy games which have goooood graphics and gameplay buy this game!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, great times!, September 2, 2013
I've been a real time strategy gamer since I can remember but a game such as this is hard to find even though you never thought it would be good or even existed. Awesome story to a game that needs to be brought back to the present in a newer engine and light. From the story to the gameplay, World in Conflict is a piece of strategy history that will always have room no matter what.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good game!, September 15, 2013
Very good graphics and awesome AI. Met my expectations and more! Get the game tell your friends for the price and graphics... AMAZING

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Game, September 24, 2013
This game is great just what I wanted and ran fine too. It was just amazing to play and fun to watch too.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the finest games ever made, July 1, 2013
Great team oriented fast-paced multiplayer action, stunning graphics and a compelling singleplayer campaign. Should there ever be WIC2 made it would definitely be an instant buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick download of a great game!!, May 22, 2013
My favorite and most played game!! I had lost the original when I crashed my old PC, this was just what I needed!