I find this product very interesting, above all, because of the lackness of this sort of product in English. Due to our wide curriculum, we need a book like this, complete and very exhaustive, but I consider it to difficult for my students because they have low level as ESOL.
Published on April 18, 2011 by Jesus C. Montosa

3.0 out of 5 stars good resource
I used this as a resource for a global history class I had to teach. It provided me with short summaries when I needed them.
Published 19 months ago by stefmomof2

3.0 out of 5 stars good resource, January 28, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting but a bit difficult for foreigners with a low level, April 18, 2011
This review is from: World History (Hardcover)

World History
World History by GLOBE (Hardcover - July 7, 2003)
$66.46
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.
Rate and Discover Movies