Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-10 of 53 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on December 10, 2013
the best set of books that I have read in a long time that are out of my usual topic of vampires. have not seen the movie yet wanted to read the books first but do own the movie and will watch and have the second movie on preorder.
on February 5, 2014
I had read all of the books, then went to see the first movie. When I went to the second movie I had forgotten a lot of the little details. this book helped me remember, it was a good partner to the series
on March 8, 2013
It tells you a lot about the moive and book. Troughout the hole book they quote from the first "hunger games" book and just put pictures with the quote.
on April 14, 2015
I thought that this was pretty good. I saw this in Kmart the day before the movie came out right before I went to the premiere. I couldn't help myself and I looked in the book. I totally felt like I ruined the movie for myself since I saw what the cornucopia looked like, I saw Peeta and Katniss in the cave, and some other things that I hadn't seen before. If you haven't seen the movie but you've read the books, I wouldn't suggest reading/looking at this until you've seen the movie. I guess you could read it if you don't want to see the movie.

This book was pretty much just a brief overview of the movie. It goes through all the scenes and everything. There are little written parts which tell you exactly what happened in the movie. There were a lot of pictures though. I really enjoyed that!
on August 7, 2013
Nice book for the price. Full color illustrations and lots of fun ideas and information listed here. I got my daughter the hardback set of the The Hunger Games and added this on with it, and was glad I did.
on March 23, 2012
I just picked up a copy of this from a certain box store as a gift for a rabid Hunger Games reader. Previously, we had been trying to research exactly what sort of book this is....and, for us, finding info about it was very difficult.

Hopefully this little bit of intel will help you in your buying decision.

The book is hardback. Comparatively, it's about the size of the Twilight Director's Diary or the recent Hugo Movie Companion. While on the smaller size, it has a really sharp glossy cover with raised elements in the picture. For example, the flaming mockingjay is very pronounced and very shiny.

Lots of photos inside of the movie, and elements of the film. I have read the book, but if you haven't and don't want to be spoiled, I'd set it aside until you saw the movie.

For my money, I'd suggest this and the fairly-recently released Illustrated Movie Companion as bookends for your extended enjoyment of the movie.

Stay hungry, my friends.
on January 30, 2013
Book arrived in timely manner and in good condition. This book was a great addition to the book and movie I already own. It had information I missed in watching the movie. Loved the illustrations and extra information.
on May 12, 2013
By: Stupid person
I thought this book was going to be stupid but it's awesome! It's basically telling you everything about the movie. You definitely need to read it. P.S. if you have not read the book the hunger games or watched the movie this book might not make sense to you.
on April 26, 2013
It looks even better in person! So slick and shiny and new! I bought it for myself, and was so excited when it arrived, ha! I loved this product because I love The Hunger Games! I'd recommend this to fans of The Hunger Games ages 10 and up. (Well it's pretty goof for all ages).
on December 25, 2012
I thought that this was a very interesting book. I liked it because it has pictures from the movie and it explained many different things from the book. It It is a really good book you should get it NOW!!!!!!!