5.0 out of 5 stars A hit with my daughter!
This backpack and lunch tote is extremely high quality. The wheels light up which my daughter LOVES. It's a bit on the narrow side, but fits what she needs for school. Definitely check the dimensions to make sure it's right for your needs.
Published on March 7, 2011 by Gizelle Galang

2.0 out of 5 stars Too narrow
Published 12 months ago by Elvia L Reza

5.0 out of 5 stars A hit with my daughter!, March 7, 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars Too narrow, February 18, 2014
We purchased this bag for our daughter who is in the 4th grade. She has a lot of homework and books that she carries daily so she really needed something with wheels. The backpack is beautiful and the wheels were cute as was the lunchbox, but this was just too narrow for her. She could not even fit one 3 ring binder in there. Her books fit okay but that was only about two textbooks, not including her notebooks/binders she needed to get in there as well. This would be great for a much younger child that does not need space.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice backpack but too small, April 12, 2014
This size is too small for the average 3rd graders on up. Cannot fit a 1" notebook size binder width size is too thin to fit a science book and history book. Forget about adding the lunch bag in there. Nice graphics though

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, October 17, 2012
Dianne (Planet Earth) - See all my reviews
Colors are bright and beautiful. Lights in wheels will be loved by kids. Has many convenient compartments. Thats all the positive.

The bag came falling apart at the handles. The handle also looked burnt. I would have returned it, but where I live that would be too expensive to do so my toddler has been taking to school. Within a day or two thread was unraveling at the sides. It's been a month now. I am very disappointed. Will just continue to use until it falls completely apart. Sucks

August 2013 Update: One of the wheels no longer lights up. That aside, the thread at the side has not unravelled anymore,so it has been hanging that way ever since. The fabric on the handle that was burnt is still burnt but has not gotten worse. This bag has been scrubbed clean with a washbrush a few times and still looks okay enough to head out to another school year. So the bag didn't fall apart as I anticipated it would. Maybe the flaws are just from a bad batch. Maybe I would hesitantly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Love IT, June 22, 2012
I picked this set up for my 9 year old dughter for a new school year and she just loves it! She's able to carry everything she needs plus her lunch, can't beat that!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exquisite!, July 19, 2012
When I was searching for a backpack together with my daughter, it was crazy! Nothing called her attention until she saw this one. The color is amazing, it can be handle perfectly, the wheels rolls perfectly smooth. It has an awesome feature, the wheels light up when rolling and the lunch bag is spacious.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, January 5, 2014
I've gotten these for all four grand children (ages 2-6) and they all love them. The older one uses his for school and the youngest for traveling. The 27 month old can pull it just fine through the airport (and loves doing so!).

5.0 out of 5 stars Best for my Girl, April 24, 2014
my daughter who is in 2nd grade loves it ... the size is just right for her ... she also loves the wheels that lights ... it is very sturdy ... she got a lot of compliments from her classmates ... it's worth it ...

5.0 out of 5 stars The matching lunch bag was a sweet bonus as well, August 5, 2014
This review is from: J World New York Lollipop Kids' Rolling Backpack with Lunch Bag (Apparel)
My 9 year old daughter loves this backpack (We got the grey with yellow polka dots); and it was a pleasant surprise to see that the wheels also light up! This one seems MUCH sturdier than the wheeled pack we bought last year, so it was worth the few extra dollars. The matching lunch bag was a sweet bonus as well.... happy kids= happy moms. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!!, August 3, 2013
Just bought this for my 6yr old daughter for this school year. Firt and foremost I ordered it and received it within 3 days. Upon arrival we were surprised to see that this product looks like its indestructable. Heavy duty canvas adorable print and what looks like a good quality zipper and lots of storage pockets. The lunch bag is a plus too.My daughter cant wait to use this backpack!!!
Only time will tell how well built this thing is. There is nothing that seems this manufacturer scrimped on with this. If this things holds up to the rigors of a 6yr. old, I would recomend to all.