Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "J World New York Sunrise Rolling Backpack, Checker...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 55% off the $75.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
J World New York Sunrise Rolling Backpack
|Price:||$34.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$40.01 (53%)|
- 100% Polyester
- 10" high
- 14" wide
- Recessed three stage locking handle with push button
- Soft and noiseless wheels for stable and controlled motion
There is a newer style of this item:
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $1.99 shipping
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
J world new york sunrise model comes with an aluminum handle which is recessed and locking, polyurethanecoated fabric and pockets galore for organization. Pens, pencils, credit cards, and keys all have a space designated in the organizer pocket and in the bigger outer pocket wallets and other valuables can be stashed. The main compartment is big enough to carry textbooks and notebooks and the mesh water bottle pocket keeps you cool and refreshed throughout the day.
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 9 x 18 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B00D6D5CDI
- Item model number: RBS-18 CHECKERS
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 18, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
From the Manufacturer
Introducing J World New York Rolling Backpack
Ergonomic S-shaped adjustable shoulder straps and air mesh cushioned back panel provides comfort when wearing the backpack for extended periods of time.
Unique bottom mold and durable wheels
Our unique color matching bottom mold provides protection from unexpected shocks and wear and tear. Unlike the in-line skate wheels, our soft noiseless wheels allow controlled motion and long lasting product life. Each wheel is embedded with our logo.
Easily accessible front pocket organizer
The organizer comes with pencil holders, card holders, a key fob, and a zippered pocket. A convenient feature to keep personal belongings organized and keep track of them.
T-shaped telescoping handle, which is made of high density PU coated materials and aluminum pipes, provides a firm comfortable grip. Multi-stage locks on the handle allow height adjustments.
Top Customer Reviews
1. they tend to "flip" over very easily, then the kid will drag them along for a few feet before stopping to flip them back. This leads to...
2. After being dragged along the pavement, the a hole wears into the fabric on the bottom of the backpack opposite the wheels, allowing things to fall out.
3. The "feet" on the base opposite the wheels that allow them to stand up tend to fall off, so then you can't stand the backpack up.
4. After a few weeks, the retractable handle starts to stick and it practically takes an act of Congress to raise and lower it.
Wow! What a difference this backpack is!!
1. The wheels are bigger and more stable than other we have tried. My daughter can wheel this bad boy across a driveway with a significant slope on her way to the bus stop without it tipping over.
2. The base of the backpack is encased in hard plastic, so even when she is being a brat and drags it along the wrong way, the plastic holds up to the punishment
3. Instead of weak little "feet" screwed into the frame, the feet on this are part of the molded plastic base and they are not going anywhere. Having it standing makes it so much easier for my daughter to dig through the horrid pit of crumpled paper and pulverized Cheese-its looking for her homework.
4. The handle is so easy to raise and lower, and it still works.
I am waiting for the other shoe to drop on this backpack as this thing is too good to be true.
This is a roomy backpack/bag and has enough pockets to seperate books, folders, lunch, etc.
The downfall is that the side pockets are not deep enough to hold a waterbottle.
It is sewn on a slant and the waterbottle falls out when the bag is being rolled.
Also, there are not any loops on the bag to hang the little charms and such that little girls like to do.
It rolls well and is pretty.
Another nice feature is that the bottom is plastic and will not wear through or get wet rubbing on the ground.
They should do something about the design of the outter pockets.
The price was reasonable.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great quality and pretty design. Sturdy and very useful. My child always gets compliments on thus rolling backpack, specifically the print design. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Girlchick
Going Good so far.Its been 6 months and it is in good condition,Published 4 days ago by Kamini Jagtiani
I bought this product back in August 2014 and I'm only writing a review now because this will let you know how good of a product this is. Well, this product is great! Read morePublished 5 days ago by Brian A.
My fourth-grade daughter's backpack was so heavy, we knew we had to get her a rolling backpack. I wanted a sturdy one that would last; I did not want to buy a new expensive bag... Read morePublished 5 days ago by Falyn L.