5.0 out of 5 stars World Of Ourlaws game
This game is a blast! My husband was pleasantly surpised and impressed! He's been wanting this for a long time!!
Published on November 17, 2011 by billiesbaby

1.0 out of 5 stars nothing like i expected
Published on October 12, 2012 by Tim

5.0 out of 5 stars World Of Ourlaws game, November 17, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars world of outlaws sprint car game, March 11, 2012
This review is from: World of Outlaws Sprint Cars PS3 (Video Game)
I bought my playstation 3, just for this game. It's the best game on the market. I hope they come out with a new one. I race online every day with this one. The download for racing is quick, unlike the NASCAR, which takes forever.

1.0 out of 5 stars nothing like i expected, October 12, 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: World of Outlaws Sprint Cars PS3 (Video Game)
I recently purchased this game for my ps3 & I am not satisfied with it... I thought the game would be much better. On single player, it doesn't let u qualify, it doesn't let u do your heat race & doesn't have an A or B main... On 2 players, u can't even choose ur on car & its just u & the other person u are racing with... The graphics are nothing like I expected them to be, considering its a newer ps3 game... U can definitely tell RATBAG didn't create this game... Unlike Saturday Night Speedway which is a dirt Late Model racing game for the ps2 & The Sprint Car games for the ps2 that RATBAG did create, this game sucks!!! I wish someone would actually go to the World Of Outlaw race's (both Late Model & Sprint Cars) & make a game that's actually realistic like the NASCAR games... If anyone knows of a great Late Model or Sprint Car game that I can find, pls let me know (tim.bullins1@gmail.com)

5.0 out of 5 stars like the game, June 7, 2012
This review is from: World of Outlaws Sprint Cars PS3 (Video Game)
I recently bought this game for the ps3. I like the gae and enjoy playing it. Ive always loves watching the world of outlaws on tv and watching the loca sprint car drivers in my area. The only thing is that im confused with is when your playing the game and you unlock a paint scheme or graphics. How can you purchise them in the speed shop if they are still locked in the speed shop? anther thing is. If you got cheat codes to use were do you put your name in at to use them? It's just a enjoyable game to play and i can spend hours playing it. If you unlock a track how can you have it show up in career mode?

World of Outlaws Sprint Cars PS3