5.0 out of 5 stars readers with a flair
Yes, with a flair. With my 60's dresses (very flare and below the knee) they work out just fine. I couldn't be more happy. I love them immensely. Makes for a great looking reader and add the chain...what can I say.
Published 16 months ago by Joyce E. Wardlaw

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Did not know they come from overseas!
Published 2 months ago by Schafer, Patricia

5.0 out of 5 stars readers with a flair, June 18, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars I get Compliments all the time, May 14, 2013
Everyone loves my cateye glasses. I get compliments on them at least 1 a day.
thank you so much, i want to order all colors. I dress rockabilly and pin up and they match perfect .

5.0 out of 5 stars Soo adorable! <3, May 18, 2013
I have wanted these 50s cateye glasses for a while now to actually wear with everyday outfits. These glasses are the exact pair that I found at a retail store for $6.99. The quality is great, its durable, and very cute! Very fast shipping too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fancy, December 16, 2013
My 6year old granddaughter loves these. Her best friend wears glasses and she will wear these in support of her friend. She also plays dress up with them. They are so cute on her and very well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, October 3, 2012
These cat eye glasses were perfect for my costume!! They are not flimsy, but rather sturdy. And the rhinestones make them even better.

5.0 out of 5 stars She also wanted to wear this to junk stop (vintage sale) and everyone kept stopping us to tell us they loved her glasses, October 20, 2014
I some reason I thought these were going to be a child size but they were not. However they did still work for my 3 year old to wear with her costume. They were very cute and pulled the whole thing together. She also wanted to wear this to junk stop (vintage sale) and everyone kept stopping us to tell us they loved her glasses. Great buy for the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, August 17, 2014
Schafer, Patricia (Grand Island, NY USA) - See all my reviews
Did not know they come from overseas!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cat eye glasses, July 13, 2014
They look good but you'd never wear them for anything but for costume purposes- I bought them for halloween and they look just like the 50s

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun!, July 7, 2014
TK (Massachusetts) - See all my reviews
My 6 year old had a pair and Dad broke them. Had to replace them and the second pair is as fun as the first!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, Fun, Fun, June 23, 2014
I am playing grandma in our community theatre and the glasses are perfect for the part. They had a lot to my costume as a grandma.