5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly Surprised
It took a little under 30 days to receive this item but it had to ship from China so I won't complain, the quality of the necklace is very nice and the enamel looks great, I'm a huge Hello Kitty fan so I'm naturally very picky, this item looks adorable and it would be good for a young or old Hello Kitty lover.
Published on January 2, 2013 by CharismaKommando83

3.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive and looks like it
Well, I guess you get what you pay for. It's got a nice-looking chain with it, but the Hello Kitty on our necklace has a bubble in the enameling near her nose. So she looks like she's crying. Sad Kitty. Oh well, was worth a try for under $3.
Published 22 months ago by Carla Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly Surprised, January 2, 2013
This review is from: World Pride Kitty Face White Glazed Pendant Snake Chain Necklace Red Bow Tie (Jewelry)

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS NECKLACE IS SPECTACULAR, January 16, 2014
Are you kidding me??? $4.99 and free shipping for this awesome HELLO KITTY necklace and the chain is wonderful quality.
It took a long time to get here, but I know a four year old, niece, who is going to glow over this!

Thank you very much for such a sweet and affordable HELLO KITTY necklace. You will NOT be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nicer than I thought, May 21, 2013
Helen D. (Hammond, Indiana United States) - See all my reviews
I bought these for my 4 yr old granddaughter to play with, but I didn't expect them to last the week. Surprise! They have lasted, and lasted and are still around her neck almost daily. I bought three other Hello Kitty necklaces from this same company because they were cheap, I didn't expect much and it was free shipping. It took a little while to arrive, but for the price, I was very pleased. I'm even more pleased that all four necklaces are still in one piece and are pretty darned durable - considering. More importantly, this little girl is thrilled. I was happy enough with my purchase that I ordered all four nevcklaces again for my niece's little girl. T
I mean, the price is right and the shipping was free. Why not? right?

5.0 out of 5 stars MY NIECE LOVE ANYTHING THAT HAS HELLO KITTY, July 3, 2014
IT'S HELLO KITTY WHAT CAN I SAY, MY NIECE LOVE ANYTHING THAT HAS HELLO KITTY.

5.0 out of 5 stars gift, May 14, 2013
my girlfriend is going to like it. I couldn't track it BUT it came before it said it would so that was a plus.

3.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive and looks like it, April 6, 2013
Carla Johnson (West Chester, OH United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this necklace for my great granddaughter for her birthday, October 2, 2014
Real cute. I bought this necklace for my great granddaughter for her birthday. Have not had a chance to give it to her yet, but I know she will love it because she loves everything Hello Kitty.

5.0 out of 5 stars It was cute I think, January 19, 2015
Denise Falatic (Leavittsburg, OH) - See all my reviews
I can't reme receiving this at the holidays. I'm sure it was lovely. It was supposed to be a gift but I don't remember giving it at Christmas time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality. There are bubbles on the face and ..., September 17, 2014
Very poor quality. There are bubbles on the face and the white portion is overflowing onto the piece that attaches to the chain.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, November 28, 2014
It arrived earlier than the expected date, but there are pockets of air under the paint.